Who's he?

Sorry I didn't update on this wonderful story. My mom my phone and laptop away from me and plus I had school and lots of projects to do    T°T. But I got my beauties back and not bussy rihgt now to keep writting! Yaya. Hope you guz lovey.k

Sasuke POV.

The boy or suppose to be 'Naruto' woke up. When he got a better look at his surroundings, he jolted backwards in sudden surprise. Only to what seems to be attacked by pain he got earlier from that rouge ninja. Then Sakura rushed to his side to clam him down. Suddenly, Ino asked him a question "What your name?" she asked in a fangirl voice. I role my eyes at the sound of her voice and also it kinda shocked me when Sakura didn't do the same. I was taken out of my trail of thoughts when I heard his deep voice. "My name is Ichimaru. What is yours?" he ask to Ino but mostly to his surroundings. "Oh my name is Ino Yamanaka. This is Shikmaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Kiba Inuzuka, Neji and Hinata Hyuga, Tenten, Rock Lee, Sakura Harano, Shino Aburame, and last but least Sasuke Uchiha." she finally finished. Annoying realy. I wonder how I survived in the acdamay with a wave of fangirls. I mentally sighed in thoughts of it. And to be inturpted my train of thoughts of tomarrow land by his deep voice once more. "Um... Nice to...meet you? No wait is like that no that can be right. Right?" he said and asked himself at the same time. Most of my team mates sweatdropped at his response and Kiba then asked "What do you mean be that? Don't you know how to say 'Nice to meet you' to someone?" he said annoyed. Which look funny to me but keep cool like always. "I knew it. It was 'Nice to meet you'. Oh and to answer your question I don't know how to really express simple things or emotions, due to the fact I lost my memories on how I was and what am I. But my blood brothers told me that with time I would remember everything eventually, plus they were reteach me in that aspect. So that that." he explain to Kiba. I mentally laughed so hard at his response and the looks of Kiba's face. I tried to keep my cool but somehow it leaked alittle due to the fact that everyone in the room were looking at me weird I then couldn't help it no more I let out my laughter.

Third POV.

All you could hear was laughter in the room. Everyone was in utter shocked to who's laughter it came from. It was unexpected to hear Sasuke laugh, especially in public. Usually he's the serious, cocky, arrogant, emo type of guy. Unexpected at the most that's for sure.

Sakura POV.

I was in utter shock to actually hear Sasuke laughing his ass out. Then Sasuke stopped laughing and tried to claim himself down. Keyword 'tried' because he started to laugh once more to see our face. But thoughts of Sasuke were interrupted by the now known Ichimaru. He was grunting and wincing in pain that it seem he was having trouble to breathe. I reacted fast and did some hand signs. My hands started to glowing green and were on his chest where the pain was.   Once I saw him breathing better and with no pain at the moment. So I stopped and asked him if he was feeling alright. Then with a deep and tire voice of his responded. "Yes I'm feeling much better and... Um. Thank you?" I was about to squeal at his response and his hotness, but stopped due to I'm a medical nin and I want to seem professional as possible. 'I am glad that your feeling much better. By the way your correct in the aspect of  'thank you' and your welcome is the way you repond after someone thanks you like you did and I responded' I said to him. "Oh is that so. Um can I ask you a question if you fo't mind." he asked. I just nodded my head in response. "I was wondering if could teach me how to fight during situations like before. I don't want to go through that again." he asked/said to me in what seems to be a sad tone. I to be honest want to squeal so bad at his hottness but then i remembered that I had to responed to him. 'Yea! I can teach you with the help of my friends!' Everybody stopped what their doing and looked me in a questioning look. I guess I said it a bit to loud that everyone's attention was on me. The only thing one my mind was 'ops'.