chapter 8

"Dad!" Both of the children yelled in unison as they opened the door that leads to the hokage's desk.

Both men however where not ready for this interruption, and pulled out of a heart felt kiss, staring at the intruders. And once they realized who they where they both let out a sigh of relief, that neither of them knew they where holding.

"I knew it!" The children yelled once more, but only one smiled and hugged them. The other was still in awe that they where so calm about them barging in. And not only that, but she was upset as she looked at how happy they all where. Her father was actually smiling as the hokage was laughing along with boruto.

They all looked like a real family. And she compared it with how hers is, her father's never home, and her mother doesn't act like she's even remotely happy most of the time.

This little messed up family she was looking at, was more of a family than anyone else had.

She started running up to them, and she hugged her father as hard as she could. Tears threatening to spill.

"Sarada?" Her father whispered questioningly at her bold move of affection, expecially at a time like this.

"I want this!" The girl cried finally letting the tears out, looking up at her father. "I want a happy family." She quietly ensures.

"Sarada..."

____________________

After explaining there plans to Sarada and Boruto they had some family bonding, and further into the discussion they explained that Naruto may be pregnant once again.

And it didn't take them long to realize that the rumors of the hokage growing his hair out was true, the real question is, how did it grow so fast? He already looked like he did at fifteen. And Sasuke well his hair is a little spiked once again, not much, he's still covering his eye, but it's spiked and it's noticeable.

For once the hokage wasn't wearing glasses his cloke that all hokage's wear. And his companion wasn't wearing his cape.

Bright orange and purple are two fairly opposite colors, but they go so well together.

But a question wouldn't leave both sarada and boruto's mind.

So they asked

"How can he get pregnant but not any other men."

The laughter stopped, and the smiles where gone.

This wasn't a happy occasion anymore.

"Why are you curious?" Sasuke almost spit out, but he knew to keep his anger under control, these where his children he was talking to. "Well..we where just curious...you don't have to answer if you don't want-"

"No I'll answer just don't freak out."

"Dad..?" Boruto looked over to his birth father....literally.

"I have the 9-tailed fox locked inside of me..with means I'm part of him and he's part of me. He allows me to give birth."

"That makes more since than what I thought." Sarada admitted

"What did you think?" Both the parents asked.

"I thought you were born a female with a male body and you still had a fictional uterus." She replied

"I think that makes since." Naruto said with a smile.

"What are we going to tell mom and Hinata."

Now they where in trouble....they haven't thought of that...