chapter 24

Yo~ I was thinking about making a crack chapter about assume and nacho but I wanted to ask you guys about it first...assunach forever.

Infolol~
_____________________________

"Sasuke! I hate you!!" Naruto screamed throwing six pregnancy tests at his lover, that all have positive results.

"Calm down! What did I even do?!" Sasuke yelled catching all of the tests with confusion. "And what are these?!" Said confusingly.

"Sasuke...I'm only saying this once, those are pregnancy tests-"

Sasuke gulped

"And there all positive."

"Don't look at me! I used a condom last time we had sex!"

"Condoms don't always work! You dumbass!!"

"Listen! Even if you are pregnant is it all that bad? I mean..The more the merrier right? And it would just mean that aimi and sarunaru would have more siblings close to there age!"

The blonde sighed...His long spiky hair covering his eyes. "I don't know if my body can handle another birth so close to the last one."

"By the time you give birth the twins will be a year old, you should be fine. Anyway I have to leave..I'll tell you why later, it's a surprise! Heck I'll even pick up some diapers on my way home! Bye bye!"

And just like that Sasuke rushed out of the house.

"Stupid bastard.."

"bastard!" Aimi laughed

"Aimi!!"

________________________

"Suigetsu..I need a new arm.."

"Psh..why should I help?"

"if you don't you'll be as dead as sakura."

The water man shivers.

"Alright...look, it'll take about an hour but I can make one. Do you want it to look and feel real?"

"Yes..I want it so it will be easier to care for my family."

"Damn sasuke you've really changed, hope that family of yours doesn't take over your life..karin might get upset."

Sasuke growled

"I'll kill her if needed, all I care about right now is my husband and children. I swear if she even comes close to my family she'll wish she never met me."

"Ohohoh sasuke, you've got some real charm there, no wonder naruto hadn't left you yet...oh and if he ever gets sick of you just give me a call, I'll make him forget you ever even got married."

Sasuke eye turned an evil red at he held his sword up to suigetsus neck, lightning blasting. "If you so much as look at him funny I'll have your head."

Sui lifted up his hands in surrender "alright, alright, calm down I was only joking."

"I want an arm now..I'm already late for supper."

"Ugh..I might have one in the back..."

Sasuke waited for a few minutes, hearing shuffling in the back of the room.

"Found it!"

Sui ran up to Sasuke measuring the prostedic to his actual arm.

"This might hurt."

Suigetsu lifted up sasuke shirt (in the most no-homo way possible of course) and took the connecter of the prostedic and shoved it into his friends arm.

_______________________

"I'm back!" Sasuke yelled walking into the house.

"Naruto?" He questions

"Shush..The kids are asleep." A sleepy blond said while in his pajamas.

"in have a prostedic arm now.."

"What-?"

Sasuke lifted both of his arms bringing his lover into a hug.

"I can help more now..And be a great father and husband."

"I love you so much sasuke!"