chapter 6

Knock knock

Both men shot up from there spooning position.

"Naruto?" Came two female voices, but not just any female voices....it was Sakura and Hinata.

"Naruto what so we do?" Whispers the dark haired male.

"Just keep quiet they'll leave." yawned the blond, losing interest, while gradually falling back to sleep.

And the blond was right, they finally left after about 10 minutes of waiting.

"Okay there gone. Let's get dressed, the floor isn't very comfortable, and this blanket isn't helping the cold."

"Nooo!" Naruto wines turning to face the Uchiha hugging at his body. "Just a little longer? Please?" He begged resting his head on the other male's strong chest.

"Weren't you the one saying having an 'affair' was a bad idea?"

"That was before we felt each other once again."

"Oh? Then how about we try it again just to make sure you don't back out."

The blond blushed as he looked up at the raven, pouting as he did so. But soon a realization came to mind.

"Sasuke."

"Hm"

"Did we use protection? I know you said you wouldn't care if it happened....but...did we?"

The Ravens eyes widen at the statement, but soon a signature smirk comes to play.

"Well..." he starts moving his arm so they his hand is right above the blonds ass. "I do believe we didn't...." he continued, lightly slamming his hand down moving his fingers around. "Oh? I guess that clears things up."

"Bastard."

"But I'm your bastard."

"And sakura's" the disappointment could clearly be heard in the blonds voice as he says this, making good the Uchiha hold on to Naruto even tighter.

"I love no one as much as I love you. If I could have Married you and raised Boruto with you I would have, but..I still can. I can Divorce Sakura and Marry you! Then we can rase Boruto and-"

"Sasuke, you can't just leave your daughter behind like that!"

"We can raise her too Naruto! Whatever it takes! And if you are pregnant from last night, then it'll be even better! Well finally have a real family just like we've always wanted!"

"But Sasuke can we do that? Take Sarada and raise her? What about sakura?"

"Sakura will be fine Naruto!"

The Uchiha was obviously excited, that the blond wasn't objecting to his plan.

"I mean...it could happen."

"No, it will happen. Naruto I love you, saying it a thousand times wouldn't even add up yo how much I do so very much love you. I want everything with you! I want more kids, I want tiny fights, and I want to live with you for the rest of my life! Please!"

This was an unusual thing from Sasuke, he was practically begging Naruto to marry him, and the poor blond couldn't think of a way out of it, not that he wanted to.

"What about Sarada and Sakura, what are we going to tell them? Sarada needs to know the truth, but there's no way she'll be as accepting as Boruto was, she takes after you after all. And poor sakura you're not just going to leave her without an explanation ate you?"

"Naruto it'll take Time, and I'm willing to let it, oh and I'll let that slide..you know the thing about Sarada and me."

They both laughed

Sasuke reached to grab his pants, digging into the pocket, and pulling out two ring's and Naruto looked at them in confusion. "These belonged to my parents." Now he was getting tears in his eyes, as Sasuke slowly slipped his father's old ring, before slipping his mother's on Naruto.

"I can't wait."

__________________________

I tried to focus on the sasunaru, the next chapter will be about Boruto and sarada. Just thought I'd clear that up.