Prolouge

"Alyssa what did you get yourself into?" Alyssa woke up. She was tied to a chair with a blindfold across her eyes. She struggled to get free.

Alyssa Heidi was a Junior at West Franklin highschool. She was the target of five possible people.

"I tried to tell you that you jumped into things way too fast with him." Alyssa struggled more.

"What are you doing I thought we were friends!" Alyssa yelled. She was stuck. Last year she got into things with her schools player Logan. Their relationship moved way too fast and she knew it. She wanted to feel loved. She believed every lie he told her and now she was stuck.

"You're so stupid. We were never friends." Alyssa struggled more.

"HELP!" Alyssa cried.

"No ones gonna hear you here." Alyssa stopped struggling. She lifted her head even though she couldn't see.

"He loves me." Alyssa's voice was quiet. There was silence. She heard a small chuckle. Alyssa continued. "Just get it over with."

Before Alyssa felt a pain go through her stomach she replayed the last year in her head.

***************

"Alyssa he's playing you." Katie, Alyssa's bestfriend, spoke. She ran over to Alyssa's side. Alyssa shook her head.

"He's not." Alyssa sat on her bed holding her knees in her arms.

"You already lost so many people because of him." Katie's voice got louder.

"Sampson isn't a lot of people." Alyssa put her head in her knees. Sampson was Alyssa's second best friend. He cut her off about three weeks ago for being with Logan.

*************

"I don't like him Alyssa!!" Sampson yelled in Alyssa's face.

"Why are you doing this to me!?" Alyssa yelled back.

"You're so stupid! He's a player! He's just gonna hurt you!" Alyssa pushed Sampson.

"Why can't you just let me make my own decisions! Me being with him isn't hurting you!"

"He's gonna hurt you! I care about you Alyssa! It's me or him!"

Alyssa calmed her voice. "I thought you were supposed to be my friend."

Sampson calmed his too. "I am Alyssa."

"If you were my friend you wouldn't make me choose."

"Alyssa are you not seeing anything? you hated him. You went on one date with him and you guys were already making out. You guys were together for what? Three weeks and you're already saying you love him? You need to slow down." Sampson reached out to Alyssa but she pushed him away.

"I'm scared Sampson, what if he chooses Tessa or Brooklyn?" Alyssa began to cry.

"Is that what this is about?! You don't wanna lose him to Tessa or Brooke?" Alyssa stared into Sampsons eyes. She slowly nodded her head.

"I'm done with you." Sampson pushed past Alyssa. She closed her eyes and let the tears roll out. She didn't stop him. She knew he meant it this time.

Tessa Long was Logan's girlfriend. She hates Alyssa for getting together with him. She wanted her revenge and she got it.

************

"He's my boyfriend, you better stay away from him. This is your only warning." Tessa clenched her fist and walked away. Alyssa replayed the threat a thousand times. A smile slowly grew on her face. She wasn't scared.

**********

Brooklyn Greene was the model of the school. Just like Alyssa and Tessa she had a thing with Logan. But unlike Alyssa and Tessa, she wasn't competing to have him.

**********

"Look Logan," Brooke's voice was soft. "I'm not gonna go crazy and fight with two other girls for you. I'm done with this game. It's sick. You can have them." Brooklyn stared into Logan's eyes then walked away. He didn't stop her.

*********

Alyssa sat silently in the chair. Blood was rushing from her stomach. She thought about when her and Logan first got together. She asked herself why she let him kiss her that first day and why she let herself get this far into the game.

*********

"Let's play a game." Alyssa stared into the figures eyes.

"What kind of game?" This time Alyssa was the one smirking.

"A game I never lose at." Alyssa smiled.

This is how it all got started.