Chapter 8

The nex day, I was a total mess. It was hard to get over everything that happened yesterday. I was a complete trainwreck. One, because my feelings were all jumbled. I absolutely have no idea what to think or how to feel. Two, because I was scared of being all alone. I'm currently feeling fine because Cry is here, but when he leaves...

Speaking of Cry, he, on the other side, remembered nothing after he came home from the concert.

Absolutely. Nothing.

Not how good he made me feel. Not the things he did to me. Not the things he said.

Nothing.

The only thing he did today was puke all over the bedroom carpet and complain that he, in fact, remembered nothing regarding last night. Oh, and the horrible headache he had. I just told him we played some drinking games and that's all.

Or maybe he did, but he didn't want to remember that. Like he just wants to play it off. I was starting to think that he probably meant what he said despite him being drunk, because one talkative drunk usually speaks the truth, right? But hey, I'm just thinking foolishly. The naïveness getting the best of me.

But it was Cry who I wanted. I'm totally not giving up on him! I just need to make him fall for me, or, make him confess if he already likes me (in the best case scenario). It's not easy at all going from best friends to lovers. But I love him so much it's really worth the try. I'm optimistic like that! And I gotta keep like that!

He will be mine .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you feeling, Cry Cry~?♡" I told him lovingly. I decided to take care of him since he was feeling so sick, like the good husband I am (or am going to be).

"Like shit, but better. Thank you." Ah. I love that he's so mean.

"I'm glad baby~"

"Could you please bring me more juice? My throat feels really dry...

"Sure, I'll be back in a sec."

I picked up the glass that was lying next to him and went skipping my way to the kitchen. I was so happy taking care of Cry! His dependence of me made me feel good. I set the glass on the counter and took the box of orange juice out of the fridge, pouring him some. Hmm.

Maybe he needs to sleep for a bit. I hate seeing him suffer. It made my heart ache. So, I'll help him fall asleep fast so when he wakes up he will feel as good as new. Yup, I'll do that.

I also started thinking about how cute he looked when he slept. I just couldn't help but watch him for a while while he did so. But enough of that.

I grabbed some "special" powder hidden at the bottom of a drawer, and sprinkled a bit on his juice, enough that would put him to sleep but not much so he wouldn't feel the taste.

Don't worry, it will only help him sleep quickly. Hee hee.

And like that, smiling all the way, I brought Cry his juice. He was lying there on the comfy couch, a cool, wet cloth on his forehead to help him ease his headache; but he still had a pained expression, his eyes shut and his eyebrows furrowed. Ow, my poor baby.

"Cry~ I'm back with your juice."

"Ah...? Oh, thanks a lot man."

"Don't move. Let me help you drink it."

"Uhh... I guess..."

Oh my. I thought he'd say no, I only told that as a joke. But hey, I'm not complaining at all. He's adorable when he's that dependant.