"Drizzle"

My heart raced as his lips touched mine.brushing slightly first then intensifying by the second.

It felt so good even though it was wrong. And for those few minutes I forgot about James, and focused on Kevin.

I didn't know what I was doing, James had never kissed me before.
I decided to just follow what I saw in movies.

He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and I did the same, but stopped.

The guilt of cheating finally got to me as I pulled away. I couldn't look at him, I bowed my head to the ground. Tried to process the situation

Then he pulled me back in. This time the kiss was more passionate. He pressed himself against me and I could feel his heart beating even faster than mine. His kiss was worth a thousand words.

His fingers traced my head down to my shoulders making my skin flutter. Then we pulled away, trying to catch our breath.

Then for the first time I pulled him in, pouring every feeling I had for him into the kiss, my world started to spin and my lips tingled.

After about 2 minutes we pulled apart for the last time. I stared into his eyes, tried to read his emotions, but he showed nothing. Even if he did I wouldn't have noticed, I was lost in the deep pools of his eyes...