"Rain drops"

"Please tell me this is a joke" James said pacing my bedroom floor " I am begging you Marissa tell me this is a prank".
I was sitting on the floor, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry, but I told you I liked him and you told me that I'll get over it".
"Marissa, I really love you but I can't handle all this" he said looking straight at me. I could see the pain in his eyes.
"It's over". Tears had started pouring from his eyes as he fled me room. I stayed on the hard ground until I heard his car pull out of the driveway.
*****************************************
I tossed and turned in my bed, not being able to sleep. I looked at my clock. 3:24 am.
Then I heard a knock on my window. I turned around to see Karen sitting on my window sill with a bucket of ice cream.
"I heard what happened," she said opening the window " so I brought ice cream and a box of tissues"
She sat on the bed beside me and gave me a hug whiles I cried in her shoulder.
"Does Kevin know what happened?" I asked curiously.
"Doll, every one knows" she said rubbing my head
"How?"
"James changed his status from in a relationship to single"
This only made me cry more
"But don't worry" she said "I changed all your statuses too"
*****************************************