Dear Diary

Dear Diary, January 6 2016

It's 3:53 p.m and I'm sitting in last period thinking what I'm going to run into today. I'm still upset about my bestfriend death. He died right in my arms just 2 months ago. His name was Jay we've been friends since pre-school. He got shot November 23rd 2015. He was gun downed mixed in some gang violence his brother put him in. I'm recently been dating this boy name Tydaris since March 7 2015. Crazy thing about it was Jay never accept our relationship. Mann I Miss him I'm all alone now. My mom just add on to the problem. She works an good hours job which is not the problem. The problem is her new boyfriend he's so annoying. My dad died when I was 11,I'm 16 now going on 17 in 3 months. I go to Hellier High School ,I'm a senior ,I live in sacramento california,I have a little sister she's 7 months and a dog name Max,I also have a twin sister but we was separated at birth. I might be planning to go to college for a medical license. Oh here it comes The Bell is about to ring. ( bells ring)
See ya!

Moni gets her books and walks out her class to her locker.

Moni! Wait up

Moni turns to see her best friends Trinity and her other friend Kayla running her way.

Moni: Hey guys are you ready to go to my house or there's a change of plan?

Kayla: We're ready but can we stop at my house for 1 minute I have to get the rest of my clothes.

Trinity: The store also I need some junk.

Tydaris joined them as they exit the school and heads down the street.

Tydaris: So where are we heading

Kayla,Moni and Trinity: we?

Tydaris: Yea we as in us four.

Kayla: Well us three is going to Moni's house. Where you going.....I have no idea.

Tydaris: So ya'll just gonna have a girls night forget about Jay huh.

Moni: (giggles) Awww we will pick another day where it could be all of us.
Tydaris arrive at his house

Tydaris : Your gonna call me when you make it in the house right?

Moni: Yes jay I will.

Tydaris: Just making sure I love u you ( Jay says as he enter his front door)

Moni: love you 2 ( turns around and continues walking)

Trinity:Goals!!!!♡♡♡

Moni and Trinity starts to play around

Kayla: I know that Jay is turning in his grave.

Trinity:Kayla!

Moni: No don't Trinity..... What does that suppose to mean  Kayla?

Kayla: you know he didn't want u dating him and I still don't understand why u went him.

Moni: Listen don't ever say that ever again and if you really want to know he told me why he didn't want me with Tydaris.Jay didn't want me with Tydaris because of his life style. Jay watch his brother in the street and didn't want me want me to get that call and cry out. So don't ever put his name in your mouth.

Kayla:He was our friend Moni I can talk about him u acting like I was somebody who didn't know him and saying rude things, we kicked all day everyday.

Moni: That's were your wrong. He was Me and Trinity friend . You always messed with him and said rude things to him.

Kayla: Cause I liked him.

Moni: Well you could have did it a better way.Lets go Trin.

The girls walked away from kayla.