Chapter Four

Bottles. Check. Onesies. Check. Bibs. Check. Diapers. Missing.

Where did I put the diapers? They was just in the bag. Erich looks around his total suite for the diapers to put in the baby bag he bought for Max. Even tho he had to call (Y/n) for the size he wears Now that he just turned five months old. Erich was packing everything because it been four days since he arrived to Los Angeles for his son and his mother who was now Erich's girlfriend. It been along time since Erich actually smiled, especially with this upcoming law suit with some idiot who claimed Erich stole something from him. But when he's with (Y/n) and their son Max he couldn't stop smiling.

"Looking for these Erich? You left them on the couch again." (Y/n) told Erich as he was looking in the bathroom for the diapers. Max giggle at his father. He woke up as a happy baby today not only giving smiles to everyone but also chew on every item he can get his hands on.

"Oops. Sorry I'm just excited to have you both home today. When I told my grandmother and grandfather they was happy they have a great grandson Now. Another part of my mom that is. I told her once everything is settled I'll bring you and Max over to meet them." (Y/n) had met Erich's grandparents before at the grocery store once for helping them with a few items. They are lovely but she did think they will change their mind about having a child with Erich without being married.

Max pulled on his mother's hair, then started to chew on it because her hair smelled like mango and pineapples so Max thought it would taste like them too. But the five month old just chew on it not caring what his parents are talking about. Erich's phone rings letting him know it's time to go to the jet to go back to his home in San Francisco.

"that's the notification letting us know it's time to go to the jet. Now do you have everything? Your belongings? Max's?" Erich said making sure they have everything ready to go.

"Yes Erich. They are all in the car. All we need is his diaper bag which is on your bed right behind you. Are you sure its safe for a five month old to be in the air this early. I'm scared for his ears to hurt." (Y/n) told Erich worried about Max's well-being in the jet.

"Yes I'm sure love. I set a play Mat, with chew toys and a few of his music toys to play with. Or he'll fall asleep on me or you." Erich replied to the mother of his child but also the love of his life. Inside he couldn't wait for have his family at home in his arms and knowing they will always be there waiting for him to come home from work. He wraps his arms around (Y/n) and kiss her making sure Max has his space in his little Harry Potter wrap thing.

"You still haven't told me why he has so many Harry Potter clothes and blankets

"You still haven't told me why he has so many Harry Potter clothes and blankets." Erich asked when they walked down to the lobby.

"I was watching Harry Potter during my pregnancy and reading the books and he just kept kicking letting me know he loves it. In the wizarding world he's a half blood because I read the books and watch the movies I'm a PureBlood and you just on and off watch it so that makes you a muggle. A non magic person. And we have a child together which makes Max a half blood." (Y/n) replied with a big smile on her face as Max giggles when he heard the words Harry Potter.

Erich just nodded on as (Y/n) was talking about her favorite fan based. He's happy that (Y/n) has something that makes her passionate about. Well beside Max and him of course. It's one of the things about (Y/n) makes Erich love her even more.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Throughout the plane ride Cindy just sent glares to (Y/n) and Erich. And whole lot of jealousy because she has a child with Erich that he actually wants. David was in smiles at Erichs softer side when he had is son and (Y/n). David hopes that nothing bad will happen to ruin Erich's happy little family. But Cindy had already started plotting on how to break them up and make sure (Y/n) and her son stay away from Erich for good.

This is what Max was wearing

This is what Max was wearing. If you don't like Harry Potter then you can change or ignore the Harry Potter stuff. It's your choice.