Part 10

I had some unfinished business . I had to find out who hurt my little Tatiana . Im not pregnant now some im ready to get a bitch killed . Deandre had some friends that will do anything for me and Deandre .

"Hello ? "

"yeah . "

"Chris Can you do me a favor ? "

"Yes Chanell?"

"You know Kia Right ? Well either her or Her sister hurt my Little Tatiana and i want you to find out . "

"Okay Chanell I Gotchu ."

________________________

BANG BANG BANG I heard on the door . "Damn Im Coming !!"

"Oh Hey Chris . "

"You Ready To Go ?"

"Yeah . "

I couldnt wait . I was going with Chris and Deandre and they friends to go Find out Who hurt my baby . We Arrived . We all had gloves on Just in case .

We Banged on the door for 5 mins Until Kia came to the door .

"Hey Kia!!!"

I was acting like i liked her so she can be suprised more . We made up a whole story so Chris and Deandre can come in .

"Umm.. Your Sister Here Kia?"

"Yeah . Why "

"I have two Nigga's That tryna Go with Yall , They like yall .

"Who !! " I need a man. "

I was lying like hell and it was funny . She ugly as shit she aint gone get no man.

"Umm...They outside Imma Go Get Them . "

"Okay Chanelle, Thanks "

I went Outside . They was in my car . We practiced What we had to do .

"Deandre And Chris , Meet Kia And Her Sister . "

"Damn Yall Sexy . " Chris said .

I was whispering to Chris and Deandre . 1...2...3 now !! Deandre and chris pointed they guns at Them . I knew They Was gone fall for it .

"Who The Fuck Hurt Tatiana !!! And you Better Not Run Cause Yo ass gone get shot !!! "

"umm.... Kia I dont know

"Aint No I Dont Know !!! If One Of Yall Dont Tell Me Yall Getting Shot !!! Who Was It ??!!!!!!!! "

"It Was Me . " Kia Said .

Everything blacked out . All I know is i jumped on this Bitch and was Whooping Her Ass . She was supposed to be my best friend . Oh and Her sister getting it next .

"If You Jump In Imma Shoot You Bitch ! " Deandre Said To Her Sister .

"Oh You Tryna Jump Somebody Bitch !"

I Jumped on her sister and whooped her ass too . We left them bleeding and bruised . It felt good .

If she tell the cops , She going to jail for touching Tatiana .

Let Another Bitch Do Something .

__________________________

We Got home And Went to bed . I Dreamed about killing Kia . I wish It Was Real .