chapter 2

jordans POV

after i talked to these men called joe and caspar, they sound very nice but i dont trust them. im not realy a trusting person, im just dont like givving people i dont know my trust. i didnt even said a word to them, i bet you they dont even like me. When they said goodbyes I got told to head back to my bed, when I got back obviously who do I see. I saw Cass, Cass is the biggest bitch in this place and the oldest so she gets away with everything. " hey loser, back from meting some people that will never adopted you" she laughed in my face so I just kept walking to my bed trying to ignore her "Awww poor Jordan she can't speak, she's so pathetic" she said shoving me into my bed.
I just got up and sat down on my bed and looked at my shoes.
Finally the girls left me and I could have some time alone, then the care giver said the boys are coming back to ask more questions and choose. Great...

Caspars POV
We got told to go to the girls room, I thought it was separated rooms but when I walked in it was just one big room, wow it must suck to live here. All the girls sat in there groups of friends, chatting about who knows what but then in the corner I saw the shy girl we met today. Why was she by herself? I looked at Joe and pull him aside as he was talking to some girls "I think we should get Jordan" I said to him pointing towards her in the corner. He looked at her than looked back at me "I don't know Caspar, there's a lot more girls here" he said looking around "but she looks nice-" before I could finish my sentence we turned around to see some girl walking towards Jordan.

"Hey loser, what r u doing?" The tall blonde one said, Jordan looked up but then looked down "you never talk do u, probably bc of you are fucking disabled and can't go to school" the same girl said laughing with her friends. I don't know why but my fist started to clench "such a piece of shit" she push her of the bed and Jordan moan in pain so i ran to the girls "HEY!" I yelled and started to walk to her with Joe behind me "hey Caspar have you chosen who you want to adopt, I know this shit won't be one of them" she said pointing to Jordan "yes I have, but listen do you know why your 18 and still live here. Because no one wants you and your attitude" "ok Caspar let's take Jordan home!" Joe said taking me to the front to sign the papers.

Jordan's POV
"Ok let's take Jordan home" the short one said. My world collapse, I don't feel safe. I'm about to be taken from my safe place to a place I've never been to. They probably murder me when I get in there house, I'm terrified.
Cass who was just bullying me ran of crying and hid under her blankets, she deserved it.

After awhile the care giver told me to pack so I packed my clothes, my journal and my photo of my mum into my back pack.

You didn't have that my clothes as you didn't have enough room for it so you were fast a packing, you put the bag strap over your shoulder and you started to walk out of the room, as you were walking out a little girl came up to you and hugged you...

You didn't have that my clothes as you didn't have enough room for it so you were fast a packing, you put the bag strap over your shoulder and you started to walk out of the room, as you were walking out a little girl came up to you and hugged you and she whispered "you deserves this" she smiled and waved goodbye to you as you walked out. That was something that has never happened to you.
I walked into the waiting room and I sat down and I waited, Sabrina came over in excitement "OMG YOUR ADOPTED ARE YOU EXCITED?!?" She screamed I shrugged, I don't know about these boys. "Trust me Jordan, they are amazing and nice" she hugged me and I started to cry, Sabrina was my mum. I was really going to miss her, we broke the hug as the boys came in. "Are you ready Jordan" the tall one said, I think he was Caspar. I nodded and we walked into the car, when I sat down my hands started to twitch. That means I was going to have a panic attack soon, I sat at the back as the boys sat at the front.