chapter 4

jordans POV

i woke up screaming because i forgot where i saw and i started to have a panic attack, i fell of the bed landing on the cold hard floor trying to get to my puffer but the demon inside kept me down. i started to hyperventilate and scream laying down on the floor trying to reach for my bag, it was no use.

i looked and the door slamed open and joe was there panicing "DONT WORRY IM HERE!" joe said thinking about what to do, i screamed to get his atenchen and he looked at me and i weakly pointed at my bag. he got the idea and opend my bag looking through everything to find what i needed, he chucked my bag across my room and handed me my puffer, i inhaled it 10 times so i could breath agian.

He looked terrified, what he saw before him was a girl who was scared and fighting for air. I tried to push myself up but i colapesd back down but joe catched me, i picked me up and carried me to the kitchen couter. "r u ok?" i nodded and he grabbed some water for the frige and handed it to me as i siped the cold water down my throat.

"is this normal?" he asked with concern, i nodded and he sighed. i felt hurt that he feels like he will hate me because of this, he walked out of the room and i started to cry. This always happens no one wants to be near me because they have to deal with this. No one wants me....

I sat on the floor with my knees up against my chest, i cried my heart out. Im sick of people not wanting to know me, i bet he is going to take me back today, i bet he hates me now, no i know he dosnt like my panic attacks.

Joe's POV

After that panic attack, i was scared for my life. My sister has panic attacks but never that scary, im scared for her. I left the room to give her some air and to get her health folder so i can learn more about her panic attacks.

As i walked back into the room i saw her in tears on the floor, i slowly walked up t her and knelt down to her. "are you OK?" i asked and she didn't respond. i sat down next to her and tried to hug he side but she screamed.

she moved and stood up and kept screaming "DONT TAKE ME BACK PLEASE ILL STOP ILL STOP!" she screamed at me. Why would i take her back? What will she stop? "i wont Jordan" i said softly and she kept moving away from me "DONT TOCH ME I KNOW YOU HATE ME!" she screamed and tried to open her room but she struggled as she slowly slidded down her door. 

"i dont hate you plz trust me" i said softly as she sat in a ball on the floor. "ill call Sabrina" i said as i grabbed the phone. 

- sabrina comes-

joes POV still...

Sabrina came over and some how calmed her down, ovisly Caspar missed it all and i had to exlplane it all to him and Sabrina. Sabrina walked out of Jordan's room and sat down next to me and Caspar sat opposite to me. She still looked tired as she probly woke up and its 4 am now.

"well shes ok, this is normal trust me she was scared of me at first" she explained. Wait shes scared of me? why am i scary to her? when i looked at Caspar he was thinking the same.

"why is she scared" i asked and she looked at me in a worried face. 

"jordan has been through alot, she used to have a abusive  dad and her mum tried everything to stop him. One day her perants had a big argument and as her mum was protecting her, her dad hit her and the mum shot him. They were both killed in front of her.. And this has happend before with a diffrent family but they took her back because they didn't like the attacks, She has a hard time trusting people but since you joe you have a sister that has this problem with panic attacks so i think she will warm up to you guys soon." she said getting up from the couch and heading to the door.