Ashton

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Ash wake up or you'll be late for school" yelled my mom as she throws a t-shirt at me. "I'm up I'm up" I yelled back. My mom walked away to go get coffee while I get dress. It's the second week of school of my 12th year and I just turn 18 the week before school started. I put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black fitted crop top. I run into the bathroom and I do very light makeup...... I really don't need that much I guess. I brush my super short hair that I love oh so much. I then put my combat boots on and grab my backpack. "bye mom I got to go pick up Ally I love you" I yell as I grab a some toast from the toaster, "ok drive safe an don't be late for school" she yells back. I hope into my black jeep.
10 minutes later
I pull up to Ally's house and see her waiting outside. Ally has been my friends since we where little. She is tall and thin. She has the body of a dancer. "Hey Ally get in before we are late" "Kay Ash"
20 minutes later
Ally and I get to school with 5 ministers to spare. When we see the school bully ,Maddie,walking up to us. "Hey nerds" she says, Ally hide behind me and Maddie laughs. Ugh her laugh sounds like to pigs matting. Maddie's face looks priceless, and people formed a circle around us. When I get my head out of my ass I realize that I said theta out loud. "Oops I guess well its the truth." I say with a smile "your dead Ashton Fox" "Oh no not my full name I think my bunny slips just ran away in fear" Maddie pulls her arm back to punch me but right before she does I jump out of the way and we hits the rock wall behind me ouch that must hurt. She turns so try to hit me an aging but I'm faster and I punch her in the nose the I kick her in the gut and she hits her head on the rock wall knocking her out cold. "Oops...." Right the Science teacher comes out and yells at us to get to class. Oh well better get to math. Ally walks with me to math as we can't stop laughing out asses off.