Dave

(That is what Dave looks like)
I wake up to when I hear Brian screaming at Lewis his older brother my best friend. " WHY DID YOU EAT ALL OF MY POP-TARTS" "Brian clam down there just pop-tarts I'll buy you a whole new box" "I AM CLAM" I can't take this anymore "will you two shut up" "No" they say at the same time. I hate it when they do that. "So Brian out have anything plan today?" "Nah just going to chill at home,maybe go visit mom and dad" " I want to visit mom and dad" I say while getting a glass of OJ. There not my real parents, my real parents passed away when I just 10 so Lewis and Brian's family took me in. "Okay be ready by 2:00 cuz that's when I'm going to go see them" " well what time is it now" I say looking at the clock on the oven. 12:47 it flashes. Okay I be ready by then. I go take a shower for 15 minutes then I get dress in a black tank top black jeans and black vans. I spike my dirty blond more brown hair. I check my phone so see that it's 1:30. Ashton will be out of school by now, Ashton is this girl I talk to over text sometimes we have been texting for a week or so. From the pics I have seen and what her best friend Gwen has said is that she has curves in the right places and short hair. She is super cute and I like her a lot but she has fuckboys around her all the time. If one of those assholes try anything with her I'll have to break their nose. I walk in the living room and see Brian is ready to leave. "Let go" we race to the car. I win. " come on dude you cheated" " what ever Brian" we get into the car and he starts to drive mom and dad's house.
40 minutes later
After we leave mom and dad's house we head out to get some food. We stop at Taco Bell. We eat our food on our way home. When we get home we start so smoke some weed and drinking some beer. I can't go to a bar because I'm only 18. I look at the clock an see that it's 12:00 I decide to go to bed.