Oneshot

A/N: Hello everybody. Kian (a.k.a Cian here). A lot has happened in the past 2 years and I've decided to write another chapter on this book. It obviously won't be continuing on from the previous chapter, but just a oneshot. This will forever be my favourite book I've ever written on Wattpad. Enjoy this oneshot.

P.s. Please excuse the fact that I may forget how characters act.  I've been avoiding reading the last book as EMOTIONS. I will go back and changed certain things if I mess up a character's personality.

Valkyrie's POV:

I watched as Skul dug his fingers into the couch's arm. That poor couch... He's been sitting like this ever since Ghastly's death. He won't accept the fact that he's gone, it's quite upsetting to see him like this. I sighed and walked over to him.

"Skul... Skully!" Skulduggery jumped and looked at me.

"What?" His velvet voice rang through my ears. He sounds more... distant though. Ever since the funeral. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's going to be ok. I promise. He's want you to get on with your life, not grieve forever" I tried my best to reassure him.

"Not like I'm dying anytime soon, Val" I froze. I don't think I've ever seen him like this; no hope, no motivation... nothing but sadness. I walked in front of Skul and pulled him up by his arm. I wrapped my hand around my rib cage and hugged tightly, letting my head rest on his suit. He hugged me back and grabbed my leather jacket.

"I miss him so much Val" Skul's voice broke. He can't shed tears but you can tell when he's crying.

I shushed him "It's going to be ok, ok?" Skul chuckled and nodded.

"My best friend... dead. The one I trusted the most. The one who...." Skul's voice officially broke. I patted his back in comfort. 

"It's ok. I swear it's going to be ok. You still have Tanith and... me" Skul pulled away to look at me.

"Thank you for being there for me Val. I couldn't ask for a better partner is crime" Is Skul had eyes he'd be winking. I smiled warmly and kissed his cheekbone. He turned his Skul in embarrassment. I touched is symbol to activate his facade and saw his fake skin form around his  face. Skul turned his head to me surprised and I kissed him gently. He melted to my touch and kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around me. This is nice. The feeling of his soft lips moving with mine in sync and and breath tickling my skin. 

We both pulled back after what seemed like forever.

"So I was right about you liking me?" He winked.

I blushed at his question.

"Yeah..." I said softly.

_____________________________________

A/N My book didn't save so I had to write this again. Anyway, this is short because I'm in English class and I just had an argument with my teacher. I kept saying 'fanfiction' and she kept saying 'but you need to do some work'. ... I won.

I'm also adopting my account back and changing my username and shit. I love this account and this book. I'll eventually edit this book so it's better and makes more sense. BOI ^~^