Party

It's my birthday, my 12th birthday. I live in a foster home and you may think that is terrible for a 12 year old to have a birthday party at a foster home. When I woke up I ran down stairs and I see everything is in my favorite colors green and black with happy birthday balloons and signs. I see everyone sitting around texting and drinking punch. I walk down sit in a chair and talk to my friend Elizabeth. I see my foster mom walk out of the door and at that moment everyone starts talking then I hear pop music go on. I see some kids around the table drinking Budlight and wine not kid wine,real wine. Some kid asks me if I want one I say no politely then I walk over to get punch I pour it in a cheap plastic cup. When I turn around 5 kids are standing around me in a group. A kid asks me "Hey Alexis why don't you show us your powers"
"No"
"Come on just show us"
"Ok come on Aiden show them" I said worryingly
Nothing happens nothing moves nothing flicks on or off.
A girl says "This girl is fucking fake!!"
I say "I can't control him"
"Let's lock her in the closet!"
I could tell they were drunk I starting getting panicky because they were closing in on me. Then there was a flicker in the lights then the curtains caught on fire there where screams and a kid was choking as if someone was holding him around the neck and choking him but there was no one choking him. It was complete madness then everyone ran outside so did I. My foster mom came out of the car she was driving in and she had bags in her hands so instantly dropped them and ran to us in shock. Everyone started yelling at me and saying I choked some kid and I burned the curtains and almost the whole apartment down. I just sat there on the sidewalk and cried.