Chapter 9

Today is the day of the spring formal! Just think. Two months ago I didn't have Austin in my life, had little to no friends and all of it changed for the better. Cici, Jenna, and Sarah were coming over today to spend the day pampering before tonight. I quickly jumped in the shower doing the normal routine. When I got out wrapped in a towel I began heading to my room when I bumped in to someone. Austin. I screamed holding up my towel tightly. "Oh my gosh, Austin you scared me!" I said sighing. He looked me up and down and then I realized I was in a towel. He licked his lips and I rolled my eyes walking past him in to my room. He followed closely. "Austin...you need to wait outside my room! haha" I said giggling. He made his adorable puppy dog face and closed the door waiting outside. I quickly changed in to my Victoria Secret sweats and my Nirvana T-shirt. "You can come in now!" I said putting on deodorant and perfume facing away from the door.

Just before I could turn around, a strong pair of arms wrapped around my stomach. He put his head in the crook of my neck and breathed in "You smell amazing." he said in to my skin giving it a gentle kiss. I turned to face him, his hands now resting on my lower back and kissed him gently. "Wanna watch a movie before the girls get here?" I said before giving him a quick kiss. He nodded and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I began hitting his back, "Haha, Austin put me down!" I screamed. "If you wish, princess." he said. He threw me down on my bed crawling on top of me. I was giggling like an idiot until I realized the position we were in. I liked it.

His smile disappeared and lust filled his eyes. In the last two months we had done this a lot we couldn't keep our hands off each other. He looked from my eyes to my lips three times before leaning in and gently kissing my lips. He started sliding his hands under my shirt, touching my stomach. That's when things became rough. I slid my hands under his shirt going up and down his back until I couldn't take it anymore and pulled his shirt over his head. I then flipped him over so I was now on top of him. He moved his hands to my neck pulling me forcefully down to kiss him. I could feel the heat of his perfectly toned body radiating on to mine. Teasing him, I pulled away from the kiss, brushing my lips against his. I looked in to his eyes seeing a mixture of anger and passion. He then forcefully flipped me over so he was on top of me. He then began kissing down my neck. When he kissed a certain spot, I gasped. "Found it." he said in his sexy voice in to my skin. He continued to kiss the same area causing me to moan. Taking advantage of my open mouth, he moved his lips back to mine slipping his tongue in to my mouth. Exploring my mouth with his tongue, he began sliding his hand up my shirt to the wire of my bra.

But before anything more could happen, my door burst open, "Who's ready for- Oops! Sorry guys!" Cici said. We immediatley stopped what we were doing and sat up, "It's alright....we were just....talking.." I said. The girls looked at eachother, "One hell of a conversation." Sarah said closing the door allowing me to say bye to Austin. looked at Austin who had the puppy dog face. "I know, baby," I said scooching closer to him cupping his face in my left hand, I moved closer so my lips brushed against his to say "We'll get back to it later." He smiled as I gave him one quick kiss and shooed him out of the door.