Chapter 2

"You may now exit the cabin. We hope you have enjoyed your flight with Delta Airlines." the pilot said over the intercom. I got up from my seat and removed my luggage from the over head compartment. I then began making my way out of the plane.

Inside, the airport was huge. But I had been in so many airports that it didn't really amaze me. I followed mom and dad through the airport till we reached the main entrance where a taxi was waiting for us. The driver stepped out of the car and put our luggage in to the trunk for us with the help of my dad. My dad slid in to the passenger seat. "2255 Marburg Drive, please." my dad said while buckling his seat belt. At that, we began our drive to our new home.

"Here we are." the driver said putting the car in to park. I stepped out of the backseat and looked at the house. It was large and white with navy blue doors and window frames. It was pretty cute and the beach basically outside our door. I made my way to the front door while dad removed the luggage with my mom from the trunk. I opened the door, using my key that dad gave me before we left New York.

Inside the house was quite large. Mom came a month ago and furnished the house. She's an interior designer so our house's have always looked adorable. The one place I was excited to see was my room. Mom always made my room so perfect. I rushed upstairs and opened every door till I found it. My perfect room. The walls were a taupe color and all the furniture was white. My white bedspread was made of ruffles and had colorful throw pillows by the head board. To the left of my bed was a large vanity and to the right was a desk with all my supplies for school neatly stacked. To the front of my bed was a large white dresser which had a big Tv on top along with a jewelry box and a vase filled with fake flowers. My favorite part though was the window seat. I had always wanted one of those! "Do you like it?" I heard my mom's voice say from behind me. I turned around and ran to her for a hug. "I love it! Thank you mom!" I said into the hug. "I'm glad! Now, I'm going to go help your father unpack. Enjoy your new room!" she said while going across the hall to the master bed room.

I made my way over to the window seat and looked out at the beach. There were so many people on south beach. Ranging from little kids to geezers to.... really cute boys! They were all in a group playing beach football. I could see their perfectly toned bodies from here but I couldn't get a good look at their faces. Guess I needed to get closer. I went in to my suitcase pulling out my black Victoria secret bikini, my baby blue sundress, and my flip flops.

Once I was finished getting dressed, I grabbed my phone and headed for the shops along the boardwalk on the beach. After a little while of shopping, I headed down the shoreline of the beach getting my feet wet to see that the boys were still there but this time they were just sitting facing the water. I looked over to see them staring at me. One of them in particular caught my eye. He had brown curly hair and big soft looking lips with gorgeous hazel eyes. I looked at him and giggled giving him a little smile. He smiled back causing me to blush. I continued walking along the shoreline but turned to see him still staring.

READ MY OTHER AUSTIN FAN FIC: "CHANGE" :D