rankings

There seem to be a few definitive rankings in our day and age that define who we are as a person.
There are the Queens and kings. We will never get away from their tyrannical reign on our social standing. Some will never seem to compare to these giants. They are usually grouped together in a small exclusive group we will call the Hierarchy.
Next we have the prince and princesses. They are not as high in the social ranking as kings and queens bur are usually allowed to hang around with the Hierarchy for the royalties personal entertainment. They drag them in and make you think you are cool and once you have become less amusing they slowly cut you off to nothing. You will then be back exactly where you started.
Next we have the servants. The ones who will wait on everyone above them hand and foot. Because they are afraid if they don't they will be socially excicuted.
Now we are down to the farmers and paupers. The ones who are just like me. They don't have any standing and are only needed for goods and information. Other than that they are useless to the Hierarchy. They have no social standing to destroy because they have dug themselves so low they can't get out if they tried. They work and slave away everyday. Underapprecated. Unloved. Unneeded. Unwanted. Scum. I am a pauper. Most of my friends are on borderline Hierarchy. I don't deserve them. I never will.