Lady

The boy looked at Tenshi. She backed up a little bit, worried he would get mad at her. He just stared for a few minutes, eventually asking, "What are you doing here?" Tenshi looked at the boy, still fearful.
Eventually, she worked up the courage to speak and said, "I-I followed y-you...." She backed up against the wall, still scared of what the boy might do to her. The boy just smiled, saying, "That's ok, I'll take care of you."
Tenshi was confused. She just stowed away on a boat, and now one of the crew wanted to protect her. The boy took her by the hand. "My name's Oni, by the way," he said. Tenshi felt as though that wasn't true, like she knew he had a different name. Tenshi blushed a little, feeling Oni's warm hand squeezing hers as he led her out.
"M-My name's T-Tenshi," she said.
Oni smiled, replying, "I like that name." He led her to the young woman in charge of the mission.
"Miss Impa," he said, "I found this girl in the cargo hold, and I want to know if we can take care of her."
Impa glanced at Tenshi, then looked back at Oni. She said, "If we're going to take care of this young girl, you will be the one protecting her. I will teach her how to be a lady."
Oni's eyes beamed as he replied, "Thank you, Impa!" He hugged her, and she patted his back. He then turned around to hug Tenshi. She blushed incredibly hard, hugging back. She knew then and there, that she could trust Oni with her life.