A Day Of Fun

Julia's P.O.V

The alarm blares so I reach over to turn it off and fall right out of bed and scream as I fall but lay there and laugh at myself until my door flies open and Tom looks at me with Jason at his back.

What happened? Are you okay?

They both ask as I pulled myself up but I'm half dressed so Jason yanks Tom out and closes the door.

What the hell man?! I was only checking on her! Stop being a dick.

I'm not being a dick you ass! Didn't you see what she was wearing? She's not dressed and her ass is hanging out. We saw she's okay and she was laughing so there's no reason for us to be in there or to be looking at her.

You would think about that Jason. She fell and could've gotten hurt. Your the only one who was looking at her clothes or body. I wasn't even concerned about that. God, you have trust issues.

Shut up! Hey the guys are meeting us at the park around eleven or so for a game. Jake text me last night wanting to know if we'd play since they don't have enough people. He said Neal was talking shit about me again but he'll text soon wanting to hang out. Two faced bastard.

Yeah well Aaron's going to be there to and he's Neal's and Dalton's best friend and Julia is getting real friendly with him so you better behave yourself. She's got a mean streak just like you.

Yeah well he goes through girl like napkins so he'll move on after a week or so when he sees she's not like the others. She never did say if she was into chic's or dicks either. Did she say anything while you were fishing?

No but they joked like we do. She acts like one of the guys but it's obvious she's girlie to. She has a playful side. She even took her cap off but I never expected to see her the way I did last night. I just saw her as another one of the guys until then. Now she's a chic with a chic body and the clothes can never change that.

Yeah well, we just have to keep Aaron, Neal and Dalton away from her. If they see her it'll be me kicking their asses. You know they'll be laying on the charm to try to score with her.

I laugh to myself as they continue talking but I want to see what happens with these guys so I pull my bikini out and slip it on them lotion up. Then slip on my basketball shorts. Their long and boyish but I'm comfortable. I pull on my tank top then slip a t-shirt on over it to hide my body. I fix my hair and head out to the living room grabbing my beach towel, passing Jason and Tom on my way.

Dad I'm going to the park then I'm going swimming with my friends. I'll be home before dinner.

Where will you be swimming so I know where to look if I need to find you?

Aaron said it's called Kings Island or The Beach Water Park but I'm not sure. Either way I'm getting a pass.

Okay well have fun and use sun block. We'll see you tonight.

Oh dad, I didn't see Jason's car but I have some money plus the box so I want to get my own car. I have my license, I just need a ride. Can we go look soon?

He looks at me confused about the box but it's mine and my mom's allowance from Leonard.

Hum... Jason doesn't have a car yet. He's working and saving for one and I promised to match what he spends but since you have the cash and you're ready to buy then we'll go this weekend when I'm off. You should check out Craigslist and some of the lots around town if you get a chance before then.

I agree then head out the door but Jason and Tom follow. They look at me when I stop at the gate and ask what I'm doing but before I can answer Aaron pulls up in his Honda Civic. I grab the door and hop in as he leans over and I smile.