You Know I like Her !

Julia's P.O.V.

I listen for Dalton to answer but he grunts.

Nah, that's just wrong dude. Plus she's not into me anyway.

Dude I'm telling you she's into you. I can tell by the way she acts around you. She's got that look in her eye. You should try.

You're crazy. She's a lesbian and she's made it very clear I'm not her type. She's just one of the guys. I can't go messing that up plus she's good friends with Arron to and he's all about her.

Fuck Arron. She said she's not into him. That chic is hot. Haven't you seen her under those clothes? She's smokin' and with the attitude she has, damn. Dude, I'm telling you she's not a lesbian. I see the way she looks at you.

My stomach twist for fear that Dalton may cave and wonder what Tyler saw that gave me away. Then my mind ramble is cut short when Dalton starts talking again.

No, I can't. I just can't do it. Lesbian or not. She told me she's not into me and she flat out said I'm gross. I'm not forcing myself on anyone. If she wants me she's gonna have to come to me and to answer your other question. No I've never seen her body but apparently a few others have so she's hiding something pretty amazing from me.

Wait you mean you're the one guy who hasn't seen her? That's odd... You don't think?

What?

No, my stomach twisted even more as Tyler put my plan together. I don't like it. I want to run away and hide. I do like Dalton and no I don't want him to see me because then he will try to get me in bed... Wait I'm already in his bed, ha ha ha. This is to weird. I listen as Tyler tells him but Dalton denies it all. He refuses to believe I could like him or be hiding myself from him so I smile then go on to bed but soon Dalton follows and wakes me as he's climbing in bed.

God Jules you're sweating take the cover off and let the fan blow on you some.

Half asleep I toss the cover and walk over turning the fan but fail to realize I'm only wearing my t-shirt and panties. That's why I had my own cover. I climb back in bed and over Dalton who looks at me oddly so I look at him.

What? The fan was pointed at the wall and it's hot in here. You told me I could...

No, no. That's fine. Why aren't you wearing shorts?

I look down then shake my head as I realize my mistake. Stupid me.

I always sleep in my panties and it's hot in here. I can put shorts I if you want me to?

Oh no you're fine. I just wasn't expecting to see your ass hanging out. It's is kinda cute actually.

Well aren't you just so sweet. Let go to sleep playboy. I have to work in the morning. Goodnight.

We laugh then go to bed.

Dalton's P.O.V.

No, I wasn't expecting to see Julia's ass when she got up but damn she is hot. She has been hiding herself from me. Tyler was right. What the hell? We lay down to sleep and soon she's out but I can't help but wonder why she's been lying to me. Is she really gay? I'm gonna have to ask Aaron about this. I lay there until I finally fall asleep. The next thing I know it's morning and Aaron's In my room yelling.

What the hell?! Julia get your ass out of that bed and get dressed! You told me you and Dalton weren't sleeping together! What are you dating him now?!

I snap my eyes open as Julia jerks away from me. I didn't even realize I was holding her. Damn this looks really bad. Wait? Did he just ask if we were dating?