chapter 5. he lied

It had been a week since the date and Wave was walking to school with Chad and thay saw cherwin " see Cherwin don't talk to him he is a bad kid." Chad told wave. Thay continued to walk what does he have against them what did they do I want to know I must know  wave left Chad and walked into the school Mohammed was there and Cherwin and Mamown. Cherwin looked at wave madly " what did I miss !?" Mohammed asked. Cherwin looked at Mohammed and just walked away from the group and then Mamown did so too. Mohammed walked over to wave " want to hang out later?" Mohammed asked wave. Wave looked at Mohammed what did him and his friends do that make them so bad ?  " sure we can hang out." Wave told Mohammed. Chad came around the corner and Mohammed looked at him scared. Was Chad telling a lie is he the bad kids?! Chad looked at wave mad " I told you not to hang out with them!" Chad said vary mad. Wave walked over to Chad " just shut up stupid."wave whispered to Chad. Chad looked at wave " you will regret this one day b***h !" Chad yelled. Mohammed looked at wave shooked. Then a blond haired girl with blue eyes walked over to them. " Georgia what are you doing here?!" Mohammed asked. 

" I got moved ahead a grade and did you know Rebecca came back today." Georgia said 

"Rebecca whare is she !"  Mohammed asked. 

" in the office." Georgia told Mohammed. Mohammed ran to the office and wave followed him. When they got there wave saw a tall blond  haired girl with blue glasses and brown eyes.