Chapter 8

Dinah's POV

Y/N ordered me to enter the bus, I don't want to leave her but she asked me to save the others.

As I entered the bus the girls just stared at me.

"Where's Y/N?" they asked me but I ignored them and put the key on the ignition and started the bus.

"Dinah?! Where's Y/N?" Lauren asked but I just ignored her and stomped at the gas, we heard an explosion and Ally was the most affected because she has a sensitive ears, Normani and Camila went to her side and comfort her.

We heard three gunshots from the back of the bus.

"What happened back there Dinah?" Lauren asked me.

"zombies attacked" I said, I looked at the side mirror and I see that there's no more zombies following us, that's a good sign.

I continued to drive, Ally recovered from the explosion, she already composed herself. Lauren has this worried face.

"Lo don't worry about Y/N to much, she'll be fine" I said reassuring her but I myself is not so sure about that.

Suddenly, somebody knocked on the windshield of the bus, we screamed in unison, I accidentally stepped on the break and the bus halted, I hit my head on the steering wheel, the girls was sprawled on the floor, I heard them groaning, I groaned, I felt a hot, sticky liquid fell down from my forehead, I groaned meaning the wound on my forehead opened again

"is everybody alright?" I asked.

"Yeah we're all alright" I heard the girls said in unison. I held my forehead and put a pressure on my wound to stop it from bleeding.

We looked at the windshield, and then a body fell from the roof of the bus and we heard a groan.

"that must be Y/N" Camila said and we immediately get out of the bus to check on her.

"Dang! Y/N what happened to you?" Camila asked, Y/N's forehead was bleeding.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey guys, 'sup" she said and tried to get up.

"Y/N! What happened?" Ally asked.

"are you bitten by a zombie?" Normani asked me.

"No, but my head is bleeding because I hit my head when the bus suddenly stopped, guys we gotta keep moving" she said, Lauren and I helped her up and we entered the bus.

"ally do you mind, drive the bus for a while?" I asked ally.

"No, not at all" Ally said.

"No ally I am going to drive now, you rest now" She said.

"Y/N you need to clean that wound, it might get infected" Lauren said sternly.

"its okay, I'll treat it later" Y/N said stubbornly, Lauren held her hand then pulled her inside the front lounge.

"Ally just drive" I told her and she nodded her head and started to drive. I entered the front lounge and I saw Y/N and Lauren arguing, Y/N was sitting on the sofa arm crossed while looking up on Lauren, while Lauren was scolding her. Its quite amusing to watch.

"Y/N don't be stubborn! You need to treat that" Lauren said

"Nah, I said no need Lauren" Y/N said. Lauren frustratedly sighed, and Y/N just smiled at her amused.

"Y/N you act like a child, like a five year old child who is stubborn" Lauren said.

"Fine" Y/N said and removed her bandana, Lauren cleaned her cut on her head with rubbing alcohol and antiseptic then put a bandage on her head.

"thanks Lauren, but a piece of advice, don't take things too seriously" Y/N said then stood up and walked towards me. She grinned at me then looked back at Lauren.

"Lauren, Dinah needs medical attention here, can you clean treat her wound like you treat mine?" She asked

"sure" Lauren shouted

" let me change your bandage Dinah, I guess you also need a medical attention" Lauren said and cleaned my cut.

"I guess we found our very own medic" I teased Lauren,

"shut up" Lauren rolled her eyes,

"your good" she said.

"what happened here" We heard a voice and we look at his way, we forgot that brad is here.

"nothing, make yourself useful brad" Lauren said and then entered the bunk area, Brad just scratched his head and I just glared at him and walked past his shoulder making him stumble a little.