Chapter 2

Your POV:

It was about 6:30 so I decided to take a nice hot shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my walk in closet to find the sexiest dress I have. After looking for 10 minutes I finally found my short tight black dress and put on some tall black heels. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my mascara, eye liner, and red lipstick. Curled my hair and was finally was finished.

It was 7:40 and got a text from Miley saying she was outside. I locked my door and opened up my window and climbed down. Surprisingly I got down with zero cuts. I walked to Miley's red BMW and got in. "So you exited?" Miley asks me. "I don't know?" I say nervously. I've never been to a real party like this. "Yn your going to have fun but not to much fun. Okay?" She says seriously. I just laugh and nod my head.

After 5 minutes of driving talking about the party we finally arrived. We parked near the house and walked to the door mat. I can instantly smell the amout of weed and beer there is. I ring the door bell and this tall cute guy answered the door. I looked at him and he just laughed. "What?" I ask rudely. Then he turns around and yells "Yo Justin I told you she'll come!" Now I was really nervous.

this hot guy with the most perfect hair and brown/hazel eyes walks up next to Ryan and looks and me funny. "What?" I ask rudely again. He just shakes his head and laughs and walks away. I walk in and see my boyfriend zach making out with some girl!

__________________________

Sorry it's short, it will get longer . I promise.

Instagram: @wildkidzbro