Chapter 7

Your POV:

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I grunted and shut it off. 2nd day of school. Just the sound of it made me want to puke. It was 5:30 in the morning and it was still dark outside. Today at school is the school dance tonight.

I never go to those things because they always had slits there with Daisy dukes and sometimes girls would show up in bikinis. And it was also the school volleyball team tryouts.

But all through summer and half of collage they have a volleyball team you can play in. I've played volleyball all of my life but people don't know that. I got up to the bathroom and turned on the shower knob. I stripped down my clothes and stepped in. After about 30 minutes I put on a crop top, some short shorts and combat boots.

I put in my makeup and walked down stairs.

"I honey you want some breakfast?" She asked as she was flipping he eggs. "Yes please." I said back.

I sat on the counter and went on twitter. I went down my timeline and I swear I've never gained so many followers in my whole life. I reached about 7k this morning.

"Omg sweetly were did that bruise come from?" She said as she was serving my plate. Shit.

"I was walking down the hall and these jocks decided to play football and hit me on the side of my head." I told her like know big deal.

"Well be carful next time." She told me. After my breakfast I got my bags and walked to the door.

"Bye mom." I told her as I was going out the door. "Bye sweetie." She told me. I was walking down the driveway to my car.

I decided to take my car today because I didn't was some asshole to drench me with water. I put The keys to my Lamborghini and drove to school. After 10 minutes I parked my car and stepped out. *whistling*

"Damn baby you lookin good." He said as he was bitting his lips. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front doors and walked to my locker.

Everyone was minding there business. But here and there I would hear whistling from guys and I would just roll my eyes. I got to my locker and got my English text book for my first class I closed my locker and beside me was justin.

"Can I help you?" I asked him nicely so he wouldn't hit me. He giggled and took a step forward. I took a step backwards and kept my head down.

"I'm not going to hurt you yn. I'm really really sorry for hitting you yesterday. I was just mad." He told me nicely. I looked up at him making sure he saw the bruise he gave me.

"Shit yn I'm so sorry." He said. He touched my cheek and I flinched. "Yn I'm not going to Hurt you. I'm really sorry. I mean it." He said to me.

I have never ever seen him like this. His eyes looked passionate and not angry. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly whipped it away.

"I should get going." I told him. "Wait I wanted to ask you something." He told me. "Yeah?" I asked him.

"I was going to ask you if you you wanted to go to the dance with me tonight?" He asked me.

"I don't go to the dances here And plus I have volleyball tryouts tonight." I said. He was just looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry." I told him.

"No it's ok I was going to ask Katie after you anyways." He told me in a mean way.

"I can't believe I actually thought you were really asking me to the dance. I am so fucking pathetic, wait no you the pathetic one for playing with people's feelings. I hate you." I told him with tears in my eyes.

"In sorry I'm just mad. Maybe I can watch you at the volley ball tryouts?" He asked nicely.

"No it's fine, you don't have to." I said to him. "No it's ok, I'll be there." He said. I smiled.

"We'll I gotta get to class." I told him. "Ok, we'll ill see you later ok." He said. "Ok." I told him smiling.

He smiled back and walked away. I don't know why I'm feeling like this? He's a bad person and a bad influence but maybe I need someone to be there for me right now.