Chapter 6

Your POV:

I went through the halls looking for zach. I walked to his locker and saw him there with his group of friends. I walked towards till justin jumped in front of me.

"Don't" he said. "Why not?" I asked him.

"Your going to get hurt and I not going to protect you this time." He said. "Just leave me alone ok." I said and pushed him out of the way. I finally reached Zachs group.

"Hey! What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled at him. "Aw look the slut is looking for some sex." He said out loud so people can hear.

"Why are you making rumors about me zach? I didn't ever do anything to you." I said sternly. "I'm just trying to make your life a living hell sweet heart." He said like a kid.

I looked at him and have him a smirk. I raised my foot and kicked him in balls really really hard. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled.

"Bro you just got your ass beat!" One of the guys said.

I walked away with my head looking down. I was walking till I got knocked to the ground. "Can you watch what your doing?" I questioned sarcastically.

I looked up and saw justin picking up my books. "Don't be a fucking smartass!" He told me.

He dropped my books on purpose so I can pick them up. "Why did you do that?" I told him. I walked to my books and murmured "asshole" quietly so he wouldn't hear.

"What the fuck did you say?" He questioned walking toward me. "I said your an asshole!" I yelled at him.

I stood up for a second till he slapped me. I fell to the ground and held my cheek that was burning bad. I had tears streaming down my face. I got up and looked at him.

"Fuck me, I'm sorry." He said and tried to check my cheek. "Don't fucking touch me! I can't believe you would hit me. You are just like my ex fucking boyfriend!"

I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face. "He hit you?" He asked with an concerned voice.

"Yeah, you your just like him." I said and walked away. I got to the school doors and walked to my car. I started the engine and drove home.

After five minutes I parked my car in the garage and went in through the garage door. I went up to my room and started warm shower after my shower I got dressed i my pajamas and decided to make myself dinner.

I walked down stairs and made my self some salad. After my salad i just sat and watch movies. It's was 11:00 o'clock and decided to go to bed. I was really tired to be honest. I got in bed turned off my light and wheat to bed.

Justins POV:

"Bro pass me the lighter" I asked Ryan. He handed me the lighter as I smoked my joint. This really is the only thing that relaxes me. I feel like there nothing else in the world.

"Bro, everyone is talking about you slapping yn." Ryan told me as he threw his joint away. "How do people even know. I didn't mean to hit her. I feel bad." I said looking down.

"You know what u think the problem is?" Ryan asked me. "What?" I asked back. "You like her." Ryan Strait out told me.

"No no no no no no. I do not like her." I told him seriously. "Yes you do. When ever she talks to other guys its like you get jealous. Or every time Someone says her name you look up from your desk. Bro admit it. I know you like her. But your not going to get her if you keep treating her like shit."

He told me. Ever since she came to that party I haven't stopped thinking about her. But that doesn't mean like her. "Well I'm going to bed. Night." I told him as I was walking up the stairs.

"Night and keep in mind what I said." He told me. I got in my room and took if my shirt and pants and put on some basketball shorts.

__________________________

This one sucks. I know.