Im that Smart, Arent I?

"We need help! Raven Tail has been cheating although since we don't have any evidence, and has been abusing Flare-chan!" I cried.

"Blackie...please. This is all for the best since I need to not embarrass the guild and put the guild first."

"Just join us, Flare. They're dangerous. Who knows maybe one day they might kill you!" I cried.

"A-Ayano is..." Erza stared at me.

"Crying?" Gray added.

"I want to talk to her alone, brats, we should speak of the mission I shall give you later on." Macarov patted my back.

"Yes. Master." I sniffed.

As I headed out, team Natsu looked at me.

"You're just like Lucy Heartfillia, she would cry over the smallest things you know?" Natsu grinned.

"Small?! She was being abused!" I yelled. Wendy hugged me as a sign to calm down and quiet down.

"Don't worry. She will be fine. But our mission." Erza said, "This involves the so called "Eclipse Project"."

"Eclipse?" I asked.

"You see...Lucy Heartfillia is still alive. Her future self told us that dragons are going to kill us all."

I gulped at Gray's statement. Why would I decide to reveal that I am Lucy...?

"I-I see."

"Let's got to the palace. Lucy said she would meet us there."

We headed there and I saw a hooded figure.

"Lucy!" Natsu called.

"Hey guys." She looked at me.

"Ayano, meet Lu-"

"What happened? Why would you decide this?" I glared.

"Its for the best, also... The realm... All dragons were killed by Acnologia." She looked at me with eyes that looked sad.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Its true. Aqua...she was eaten by a dragon."

"N-no...." I said. "It cant be.."

"Sorry Me.....tsuki-san!" I glared at her.

I grabbed her hand.

"Where are you taking her! Ayano!"

I ran and she ran. I teleported to the Eclipse portal under the castle.

"Here it is. We should meet Hisui by here." My future self said.

"Lucy. Ayano. Welcome. Are you sure what the man has said was a false? I am ready to teleport." The Princess said, "Arcadios will be here by any second so...let us hurry?"

"Yes. Princess."

We teleported to the future by one of the time user keys I had.

We saw the if we opened the Gate, it would let every dragon in.

The princess was speechless as she showed this to the lacrima vision back where her father and the others will see.

"We shall abort this project. What the man said is a false." She said.

"Very well then my dear. We shall cancel the project."

We teleported Hisui back to her room and we went back to team Natsu

"The mission is done." Future me said, "we did it together since theres only a maximum of three people going."

"Ill miss you Lucy." Natsu said, pink.

I blushed, so did my future self.

"Im gonna go to the eclipse portal to go back. Good bye."

Without anyone replying, she vanished.

"I am so gonna rest."

"Lu-AYANO!" Angel yelled as she, Happy and Charles fly toward us.

"Lu?" All of them questioned.

"Oh that's just my nickname you know! Haha. Luperto! I call Angel Bimbo!" I glared.

"We see...." They replied.

We all headed back to the dorms. (Hotels)

Heyya...

Wait! Let me explain....

I'm sorry for not updating for a month, I have been busy AF and I am currently sick so I have limited time to use gadgets so...I'm so sorry.

After Graduation, I guarantee I can Update a lot at Summer, promise.

I swear. Please don't give up on me, I have to put the blame on sickness and school ;-; Yes, I am pathetic.

Please look forward this summer, I promise I will update regularly.

Thanks for understanding....

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Asuka-chan Peace out~!

PS: I am so sorry.