A talk with Erza

Lucy PoV

We arrived at the dorms and in my arms was a curled up, sleeping Angel.

She's so cute and really like an angel, huh?

"Ayano." Erza's stern voice caught my attention.

"Yes?" I perked up.

"I... We need to talk." Erza smiled at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You remind me of Lucy Heartfilia..." She began and I gulped. "I was thinking you were her, and when Angel said, 'Lu,' I had false hope."

"Can you tell me how you see her? As a person that is." I asked.

"Well...Lucy was a newbie in Fairy Tail. She was pretty, Loving, Caring,...she put others first before herself." Erza swallowed her wanting to cry, I can tell.

"She might look weak when it comes to fighting...but she's strong. She's strong by heart and by mind. She's a fun person... She writes a book...but no one knows what she wrote in it. Levy refuses to read it." Erza shed a tear. "I miss my sister."

"Erza..." I felt like crying too. She cared that much for me?

"You still care about her...right?" I smiled.

"Of course I do. If she were alive, we'd be having a complete life. A life without her....it's null, void. Colorless, incomplete. It's like having your curry with no curry in it. Just rice." Erza smiled.

I smile at Erza and hugged her.

"Lucy!!!!" Angel suddenly cried.

I froze.

Shit.

At all of the moments you could Angel.

You had to pick this one.

-+-+-+-+-

"So you're telling me... You're Lucy...Heartfilia?!" Erza stared at me in awe.

"Yeah..." I gave out a nervous laugh, with Angel in my arms. "You're not buying it...aren't you..?"

"I am buying it. Everything makes more sense." Erza smiled at me and suddenly hugged me tight.

"I-I missed you!!" Erza sobbed into my shoulder.

I began tearing up too.

"Me too.." I hugged her back, tightly. "Please don't tell the others.."

Erza let go of me and stared at me. "Why not? They'll be happy-"

"Erza.." I cut her off. "They think Lucy Lucky Heartfilia died. And Im supposed to stay that way until everything's fixed." I explained. "So please...don't tell them...yet."

Erza smiled at me. "I understand. It's great to finally have you back."

"Erza. Angel." I said, turning serious. "Please call me Ayano when we're around others. You may call me Lucy when I allow you to." 

"Alright!" Angel's childish voice replied and Erza smiled.

"You changed a lot in three years. The personality, strength, almost everything." Erza told me. "But what remained is your love for friends and kindness."

"Erza, Lucy."  A voice came into the room.

I turned around only to see...

"First Master?!"

-++++++++++-

"The time for you to fight Zeref is nearing." Mavis said, after Erza regained her posture.

"You're fighting Zeref?!" Erza's eyes widened in shock.

"I am." I told Erza. "What else,  first master?"

"It's hard to defeat him." Mavis said with stern eyes.

"What?" I looked at Mavis.

"You will need all 12 keys." Mavis told me. "Clearly you'll have to deal with Sorano's sister."

"The one from Sabertooth?" Erza asked.

"Yes, that's correct." I answered.

"Yukino Aguria."

Hey guys...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating...I didn't update for so many months. I'm truly sorry and I can't promise because I keep breaking those promises.

Though, if I'm not busy after exams, I will try to update after them.

I hope you'll forgive me...

Also thank you so much for 700 reads, I'm so happy people actually read this book. THANK YOUUUU!!!!! This really made me happy, thank you so much.

xoxo,
Asuka-chan