Troubles

Natsu PoV

"Look out!"

Me and happy rushed up but I got stopped by...

"Natsu. Relax."

"Ayano?!" She looked fine, not a single scratch.

"Everyone. Relax." She said. "This is all just an illusion. I mean, think about it, we'd be crushed by now."

"Ayano Misuki." Lisanna growled. "Nice observation, or should I say... Lucy Heartfilia."

Ayano flinched.

"So... It is true..."

"Lisanna. Let's get this over with. You're working with Zeref!" Ayano yelled.

"What's wrong with that?" She smirked. "As if that seems like fresh news, bitch."

"All because your pitiful boyfriend dumped you? Wow. What a shame. So clichéd if you asked me." Ayano turned into Lucy.

She's still the beauty...

"Everyone get down...and tell the others to close their eyes and cover their ears. This is a telepathic message. Don't fucking complain and do it unless you want to fucking live in a drug world."

Me and happy got down and did as told.

"Tch. Ruining my plan? Well at least you're trying." Lisanna smirked. "Illusion."

"What?! How—"

Then suddenly...

We're all separated...

And we're in a...

"Hello everyone, welcome. Let's play a game shall we?"

"Lisanna..."

"It'll be a game of hide and seek. You all of course, are the seekers, and the hiders? Oh. That'll be these people."

Then the screen flashed six people.

Lisanna, herself, Zeref... And the three I'm not familiar with but..

"Lucy?! What the hell is she doing there?!" I asked.

"Lucy Heartfilia is a bonus. If you find her, kill her. That'll be the end of the game." Lisanna laughed hysterically. "Oh and Lulu. If you try and send them to the spirit world, don't waste your magic. It's useless."

"But isn't this just an illusion?!" I asked.

"Might be an illusion. But since she's under Zeref, you might say this illusion is pretty powerful, if you may say."

"May the game begin!" Lisanna announced.

I turned around to see,

"Angel?!"