Chapter 2

new chapter later on tonight!! stay tuned!

----------------------------

Harry’s POV

"Keep going." I say to Ky after she slid into the outside spot on the bed. She is wearing one of my tshirts that she swims in. It makes her look tinier than she already is. Her soft, brown hair hangs down her back, just below her shoulders, in soft waves. She looks up at me with her pretty blue eyes and her eye brows are pulled together at the center in confusion.

"No." She says. She pulls her knees up against her chest, resting her chin on them.

I stand there for a moment looking at her before she gestures to the spot between her and the wall.

"Ky, that’s where you’re sleeping." I insist.

"Why?" She asks in her cute little canadian accent. She pulls her hair up into a pony and tying it with the elastic thats around her wrist.

"Because, Ky. Its a guy thing. The guys sleeps on the outside."

"Thats stupid." She retorts, moving from the outside of the bed, to the inside, finally.

"I dont make the rules." I shrug, lifting up the covers and getting under them beside her.

"thats not a rule." She says, pulling the duvet up over her shoulders. She shifts over a little, facing me. Her bare knee nudges in between mine as she snuggles into my body. “Its just dumb." She states, her warm breath tickling against the bare skin on my chest.

"What about if someone breaks in. I can keep you safe from them." I tease. I feel the smile on her lips against my chest.

"I think I’d rather die than have the rumors about that I slept here." She lets out a small laugh, obviously teasing back, but i cant help the little sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know that statement isnt completely true, but there has to be at least a small part of her that believes it for her to have thought of it.

"Are you listening to me?" She asks, poking me in the back with the hand thats wrapped around my waist.

"What?" I ask, leaning back slightly and looking down at her.

"Nothing." She sighs. “Goodnight." Her lips pucker slightly waiting for mine to come down to hers. I plant a kiss to her lips before she snuggles back into my body.

"Goodnight."

I try to work my way out of the tangled limbs between Ky and I without waking her up. I’ve had to pee for the past half hour, but i just laid in bed, hoping it would go away and I would fall back asleep.

It becomes apparent that I am unsuccessful in not waking her when she mutters something under her breath before rolling over and pulling the blankets over her head.

I go and take care of my business and return to the bedroom. The moon is still shining through the curtains, shedding just enough light for me to make it across the room without stubbing my toes.

I get back in bed, pulling the small amount of blanket that Ky has left for me over my body before realizing that she has taken my pillow hostage.

"Ky," I whisper, poking her gently. she brushes off my proding without opening her eyes and letting out an annoyed grunt. “Kyla." I say again. “You took my pillow." She lets out a sigh. I can see her now, in my mind, rolling her eyes. She pulls the pillow out from under her head and blindly passes it to me, nearly knocking me in the face.

I move around a little bit before finding a comfortable spot on my back. After a moment of the both of us attempting to fall back asleep ky rolls over and snuggles into my side - which is surprising, she isn’t a huge cuddler, and she definitely isn’t the one who initiates it.