Chapter 10

"Yeah. Yes, baby I love you too. I gotta go, but i'll text you later. I have to workout for the houseshow tonight. Okay, bye." I slowly awoke hearing those words. I kept my eyes closed as I enjoyed the embrace in Phil's arms. I was wondering who he was talking to though. I thought he didn't have his phone. Obviously if he did he would've called someone to open the door, since it's locked from the other side. Why would he lie? It doesn't make any sense. I felt him put his phone into his back pocket. "I don't want to lose you." I heard him sigh. I pretended that I was still asleep. I should just leave it alone. After about five minutes I slowly woke up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "You up?" I heard Phil say.

"Yeah." I said as I sat up. "Thanks, again." I thanked him as he nodded.

"No problem." He said as we just sat there.

"So.. what now?" I asked. He shrugged as he sighed and leaned his head back against the wall. "Do you know the time?" I asked.

"About 5:30, or 6 i'm guessing. You were asleep for like half an hour or so." I nodded. I started to hum to a tune as I leaned against the wall opposite from him. I soon started to quietly sing.

 " I was thinking about you

Thinking bout me

Thinkin bout us (us)

What we gunna be?

Open my eyes, (Yeah)

it was only just a dream...

So I travel back (uh)

down that road (road)

Will she come back? (Uh)

No one knows

I realize (Yeah)

It was only just a dream."

I sang as I started to imagine me singing on a stage. My eyes were closed so it was detailed. I was on a stage with dancers and we danced to a choreographed set. I was singing, and all the fans loved me. I continued singing, forgetting the presence of Phil.

"I was at the top and now its like I'm in the basement

Number 1 spot, Now she find her a replacement

I swear now I can't take it

Knowing somebody's got my baby

Now you ain't around, baby I can't think

I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring

Cuz I can still feel it in the air

See her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair

My love of my life, My baby, my wife

She left me, Im tied.

Cuz I knew that it just ain't right

I was thinking about you

Thinking bout me

Thinkin bout us (us)

What we gunna be?

Open my eyes, (Yeah)

it was only just a dream..."

"Really?" Phil asked.

"What?" I opened my eyes, and stared at him confused.

"Nelly? What? I-I just never would've thought you would like him."

"I like a lot of different genres honestly. It's really weird. Anyway it's just stuck in my head for some reason." He nodded towards my response as I stood up. I started walking around in circles as I wanted to waste time. After a while I heard music, blasting from Phil's direction. "You have your phone. What? Why would you just lie to me?" I asked with my hands out. I used hand gestures a lot without realizing. "That doesn't make any sense!" He stood up.

"I forgot. I'm sorry, I didn't know! Don't you think I would've called Nick already?" He asked.

I thought if I should mention what I heard earlier. He was on the phone, he knew he had it, but why wouldn't he call Nick or Aj?

"Well answer it already." I said sternly as the music kept on flowing. He looked at the caller I.D. and answered it. 

"Hello." He said as he turned around to face the wall. he put his other hand in his pocket as I just rolled my eyes. I was mad, he lied to me, but I think it was what he said on the phone that really made me mad. He had said that he loved them. I know that he had problems with his brother and his parents, I watched his documentary. It could be his family, or his girlfriend. I have no clue if he even has one. I know i'm single, but should I ask? I don't want to lead him on when he's dating someone, just for him to reject me and for him to think I like him, like that. "Yeah, I'm stuck in a closet on the 13th floor. Can you come open it? It's locked on the other side. Okay, bye." He put his phone back into his pocket as he turned around and looked at me." Nick is coming." He said as he sat down. I sat down away from him and refused to talk about him.

" I never thought I would be so happy to see this hotel room." I said as Aj gave me a weird look.

"So tell me what happened and make it quick because I have to run out again with Nick for another interview."

"Okay. Phil and I were doing ding dong ditch. It's whe-" I was cut off by Aj's excitement.

" I know what it is, just tell me!"

"Okay, calm down. We started running away once someone opened the door and then we ran into this closet. It was locked from the outside and we both didn't have our phones, or as I thought. I found out that the whole time, Phil had his phone!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"That's why you're mad? I mean it's not a big deal, did you even think that maybe he forgot he had it?" She asked calmly.

I exploded and yelled " I have thought about it! I have thought about that stupid idea, but you want to know why it's stupid? It's stupid because he was on the phone! Yeah, yeah that's right. I was sleeping in his lap, and he was on the phone with his girlfriend or something. he said he loved them. Then to add on to that he lied to me and said he forgot that he had his phone! Why would he lie about that, especially if he had a girlfriend? Why wouldn't he tell me about her? " I started breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down. "Exactly. That's why i'm mad." I said calmly as I got up and started pacing around the room, cleaing up my things.

"Hannah?"

"What? I'm not in the mood."

"Maybe you're mad because he has a girlfriend. Also it's not your business if he does have a girlfriend. It's his life."

"That's so stupid. I'm not mad at all. In fact i'm going to go for a nice run, somewhere." I said as I grabbed my phone and jogged towards the door, still in my pajamas.

"Don't kill anyone!" I heard her shout as I left the room.