Awakening of the dead

___________________
Xavier's P.O.V.

Surprise... You thought you could beat me? Beat me at my own game? Thought you could kill me? Newflash bambino (baby), I'm still alive. 
                                                                            ______________________

[flashback]

Voices-voices was all I heard; thousands of voices- thousands of people's thoughts...all blasting into my mind at once. Driving me insane; driving me mad.

BAM!! unconscious everything was a blur. What was once my sight turned into a dark abyss of darkness.

I felt awake...but my body remained still as a stone, I couldn't move but I was alive. I looked dead but I wasn't. I couldn't have been in a coma...could I ?

My mind is playing tricks on me, the nogitsune is playing tricks...

As I become lost in my thoughts trying to peace things together SPLASH, WHOOSH,SWISH. Shit, what the hell is this weird and wet liquid substance being splashed upon me?

My body slowly shivers as the violent winds blow my body in both fear and the cold temperature. Outside? What the hell am I doing out here?

Burning flesh, human kebab, fire; burning to death. I mentally scream into my mind in utter pain. I swear in my head at such horrid pain , wishing I could do something-wishing I could stop her, but yet my body and mouth remain frozen.

Silence engulfs my surroundings followed by the sounds of Ravens croaking their throats. I sigh mentally, it's over. I swallow the prodigious lump in my throat as my paralyzed body tries to think of anything else besides this deadly sensation of my flesh becoming burnt to a crisp.

VVVRRRROOOOMMM

That cagna (bitch), she stole my fucking car. But I wasn't angry at her over a stupid car, I can always get a new one. I was beyond furious that she had escaped- I was beyond furious that she burnt my damn flesh!

Oh Sapphire you are so dead.
                                                                         _________________________

[Present]

I gasp as my eyes finally open and my once 'paralyzed' body begins to move. I slowly shift my body into a seating position.

"AH, GOD,SHIT BAD IDEA!!!" I roar as I clench my jaw in pain. I slowly get up and walk, ignoring every fibre of my being screaming out MY FLESH IS JUST GOT BURNT TO DEATH!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MOVING??! CAN'T YOU FEEL THE HORRID PAIN SHE HAS PUT ME THROUGH??!

I clench my jaw, I slowly breathe in and shut my eyes tightly as I summon my oni's. BAM!

What the hell?  I summon them again with my eyes BAM! , what is going on? its as if theres some sort of wall in my mind refraining me from summon them.

 I growl under my breathe and in intimidating strides I walk over to the locked back door. Screw this, I don't have time for this bullshit. I rip out the hinges from the white door, I watch as it makes a high pitch sound and wood splinters come off from it. I shrug my shoulders. Whatever, I can always fix it later. I enter the house, my eyes scanning every inch of the square foot of the house, sniffing the air for her scent, nothing. I rapidly walk upstairs taking three steps at a time and entering the bedroom.

She's not here, everything looks fine here, Wait what?

I look ahead and see the extremely thick and enormous fake and hollowed book that I once had kept my 'tails' in secrecy wide open with the deadly weapon gone. "She took it?" I mumble to myself clearly not believing it. "She took I!!" I roar in anger.

Oh she is dead meat, she is going to wish I didn't get my hands on her, she better pray that I don't.

I walk out the door with the only thought on my mind kill, kill, kill, kill, kill her, she is going to be dead, go fucking kill her. KKLLUUUUNKKKK  I open the garage door with great force, I turn on the light and illuminating lights glow around the garage full of vehicles ranging from  expensive sport cars , vintage, and motorcycles. I grab the first car that comes to my sight a midnight and matte black Lamborghini.

"Looks like I'm doing this on my own then," I chuckle as I adjust the mirrors, I buckle up my seatbelt, turn on the ignition, I slowly back the vehicle out of its parking and out of the garage, speeding the vehicle at 75 miles per hour and out of the abandoned area and into the city lights and overly exaggerated sky high towers and buildings, stopping at nothing to get her, even if I have to kill another pathetic being.

I'm coming for you mio angelo (mio angelo)

You better be scared...love your nogitsune :) :) :)

                                         _______________________________________________

sorry this chapter sucked cheese balls hahaha...but anyways what do you guys think? creepy enough for ya?

I'll try to update as often as I can (I am loving this wayyy too much)

Also make sure to give feedback, comment, share, and vote <3