1% human

"Hello Xavier.." I hear her sweet and angelic voice as the oni's guard her from me, all of them swinging their swords at the slightest threat.

"Sapphire" I nod my head as I slowly walk towards them, my hands behind my back masking my claws.

____________________

I slowly walk towards her overall presence when the oni's surprise me with a growl and the swinging of their swords.

I slowly chuckle as my eyes begin to light up like a Christmas tree. "Awww isn't that just adorable? Sapphire...lets just go home forget about all this and continue our romantic fate, don't be a foolish one capisce?" I raise an eyebrow my tone anything but playful.

"You've underestimated me Luciano...I may be dark and consumed in darkness just like you but don't expect my foolish ass to be pathetic enough to go back to you or lucifer help me be involved in this psychotic game you call fate. I may be dark but I'm not an idiot," she spits in venom as her eyes slowly turn firey red.

I clench my jaw as I try to remain calm and not tear this whole building down like 9/11.

"Newsflash bambino...I'm the leader here, you may have took the last blade but I'm nogitsune, did your tiny brain of yours forget that?" I tease slightly as I watch it slowly effect her at my insult. How cute.

I quickly look away from her intense glare and my eyes darken once more "oni's now!!" I roar with every power of my being. The ten individuals of my men that were once protecting her stand behind me. Her hatred turns into a look of shock and utter disbelief.

"Told you... I'm always three steps ahead..now let's get you-" fuck. I hold my burning cheek as a memory of becoming burnt alive replays in my mind. I slowly look up and see her holding a firey blade in hand. "You honestly think I'd let that happen...cut the crap!" She says.

My body shakes in rage at the disrespect that unfolds into my eyes. I charge at her and slam her against the floor, my legs wrap around her waist as I trap her beneath me. She begins to struggle against my strong grip on her but it only results in failed attempts. "You will not disrespect me with such audacity!!" I grab at her face with my bloody hands.

"Watch me." She whispers. I furrow my eyebrows and I flinch in shock and disgust as her saliva spurts into my eye. I chuckle darkly "childish as always aren't we?"

"Forget it! I won't be involved with a mon-" I interrupt her with my lips firmly placed on hers. Screw the nogitsune.

After a few more seconds I pull away slowly my forehead resting against hers. "I'm still me mio Angelo...its me. I'm still Xavier." I whisper against her neck as I hold her into a tight embrace scared she'll disappear into mid air. "How do I know it's you?" She mumbles as her body remains still in my arms. "Whenever you become tense, sad, or fearful your body becomes stiff and your emotions are masked," I reply back.

"How long are you you? " she asks with hesitation. " I don't know...right at this moment I'm trying desperately to fight the possession. It's working but I don't know how much longer I can hold it off," I massage the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"So I-it's really you?" She asks quietly. I nod slowly as I slowly get off her. Before I have time to react I'm enveloped in her tight embrace. "It's really you, you're really here, I missed you," she whispers into my ear as we slowly sway in place.

BOOM!!'

What did I tell you about loving?!! A voice roars as it makes the antiques, frames, and television screen shake and crash into pieces on the wooden floors. "Oh shit...he's here? God dammit!" I curse under my breath.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!
I carry Sapphire into my arms and place her behind me as we slowly back away from the wooden door aching to break off from its hinges. I'M COMING FOR YOU!! The nogitsune's voice roars once more. I feel Sapphire's hands clutching on to my shoulder blades as she cowers in fear. "Come on let's go quick!" I lead her away from the living room and upstairs into a bedroom, I open the door and we both hide inside a claustrophobic closest with the door closed firmly leaving a tiny inch to see outside.

"O-okay, we'll be safe- safe here..just don't make any sudden noises.." I say between breathes as I hold her in her arms in a protective manner,  our bodies squish against the small area of our hiding.

BOOOM!
Sapphire almost lets out a screech when I quickly place my palms against her mouth. She looks up at me and I lip sync with my mouth to keep quiet she quickly nods.

I can smell you....you think you can outsmart me son...why don't you just kill her and get it over with.

My muscles tense and I wrap my sends round sapphire even tighter refusing to do such a thing.

Her eyes begin to bulge out as she sees through the little slit of the closet door of his figure entering the room.

We both jump a little as he slowly turns his head  and see's us in our hiding. Sapphire turns away from the sight, her face hiding into the crook of my neck as we both remain still like statuses hidden in the darkness as we hope he walks out of here.