Window Shopping

((I had no idea))

(Yep! Apparently it works on people too)

((That's so odd))

(Right?)

You giggle a bit as you walk out your room, looking at your phone thoughtfully. "Oooh~ who you smiling for ___?" Shanks teases, making everyone in the living room look at you. You shrug with a slight blush, putting your phone in your pocket.

"That guy she's always texting, but she won't tell anyone who it is," Nami sighs.

"So you got a secret boyfriend?" Shanks teases.

"No, he's just a friend," You scoff.

"A friend that you always smile to when you text him," Zoro comments.

"Anyway, what's going on in here?" You ask, sitting down next to Zoro, the atmosphere grows tense at that.

"Those bastards broke our window," Sanji growls, motioning to the brick on the table.

"And left a note," Law puts in. You glance up to meet his gaze. "They want you,"

"Sucks to be them," You huff with a stretch, surprising him while everyone else snickers.

"Yeah, but we're too low on money to replace the window," Shanks says, looking toward the broken window.

"What do you mean we have no money!? I just fixed the finances a week ago and we were a few thousand over!" Nami gasps jumping up. He gets nervous and shifts nervously as you now look at him to.

"What did you buy?" You ask calmly but he still pales at your tone.

"Uh-um... Funny story about that actually," He begins.

"Sanji get the rope," You growl. He swiftly listens. The other guys, (except for Law since he had no idea what was about to happen) carefully start to move away as you and Nami take a step toward Shanks.

"C-Come on now! I didn't mean to!" Shanks says, looking for an escape route.

"What did you spin the money on?" Nami questions. He gulps.

"Drinks?" He says. There is a pause and you both jump on him before he can escape.

"WE'RE BROKE BECAUSE YOU WERE BUYING DRINKS FOR ALL YOUR PALS!?" Nami yells pulling on his cheeks hard while Sanji tosses you the rope and you hog tie him.

"I'm sorry!" Shanks says teary eyed.

"No, you're going into the closet as punishment!" You growl. Zoro opens the closet as you and Nami drag Shanks in. "You may come out once we figure out how to fix this." You inform before closing the door and turning to the group.

"What are we gonna do this time? Sanji is the only one who works regularly," Nami says.

"And you already have two jobs but they're not giving you any hours," Zoro put in. You sigh, it was true, times were hard in this town.

"We don't really have a lot of occupants either... Guess I'll dip into the savings..." You muse.

"But ___! You did that last time and had to start all over!" Nami objects.

"Not like we have much of a choice.... And I don't mind starting over as long as we can stay together," You reply with a shrug. She frowns, knowing it was pointless to argue when you got all soft and noble.