Zero Rose Hathaway

Updated Authors note: SO, I took like 6 years off and just thought about this book the other day haha. Looking back my writing was not the greatest so to those who have read it a big THANK YOU AND shoutout to you. I don't see much in the terms of feedback so to the first 5 people who provide valuable and constructive criticism will be put you in the story. You can request what type of soul keeper you are, if you want to be one. :) The uploads probably won't be on a regular basis, so sorry for that but I will try my best.

Enjoy!

Authors note: Hello to all. This is my first story. If you've read my about me yes this is the one that I lost and no this isn't the exact one. This one is a little rough but I think it's good but hey tell me how you really feel you can tell me my mistakes and I won't egg your cars I promise. Scouts honor! I have the best editor sarry97. Thank you so much and also a big thanks to Brimsy who has helped a tons check them out!!! You guys are great! You may recognize some name or places in other books like Rose Hathaway (any Vampire Academy fans out there? Well if not it's a must read and movie is out February 14!) And others that you will just have to look for :) This story doesn't have any relation to any series or movies except for names. I was so overwhelmed with the thought of re-doing this story it felt like since my other one died (Rest in Peace) that I'd disgrace her by re-telling it but anyway enough about me I'd like to properly introduce you to Zero.

Prologue:

Hi, my name is Zero Rose Hathaway. I know what you're thinking who would name their kid Zero? My mom and I have had long discussions on why she picked my name but all she'd give me was, "You are special and deserve a special name", "It's an intriguing name" or " Guys will love it." On and on my mom would express how at the very moment I was conceived ( I don't want to talk about it) that I was special. Ugh, seriously no one says that anymore. It's like saying I have a face only a mother could love. So to conclude, I have made it my duty to have a sweet little baby girl and name her Wait-Forit Hathaway, Ha! Im a genius I know. I'm too young to have Wait Forit and also way too involved in keeping myself alive let alone a little Wait Forit As much fun as it would be to have a mini me running around I turn 18 in just a few days and then I will finally be able to leave. The town I live in is called Longshore. Longshore has about 400 in population, we live in the middle of nowhere in Washington, and the closest civilization is 30 miles from here. Our population of 400 consists of beings and creatures of your dreams. We are called soul keepers and specialize in either earth, fire, water, air or spirit. Spirit allows the soul to transform into a wolf and were born to protect the species. Since Alaric became King over 1000 years ago, he has changed things. Yes, you heard right, we still go by the old age King and Queen hierarchy. I personally hate it and think we should move on where everyone was equal, like most of the world has. That may just be because the King and I don't get along very well. The only two people who give me a reason to even deal with this are Darren and Dean. Darren is the older, extremely hot, no good for my sanity guy. I have known Dean for what seems like forever. Dean and I have been best friends since we were kids. Don't worry, luckily for you this isn't a love triangle mess. Unfortunately it is mainly just about me, Staying alive.

So this is my story.

Hope you like the prologue!!