| Four |

Johanas POV

Omg. Should I answer or no? Fuck it. I press the green button and answer

"Hello?" I whisper into the phone. "Hey, its me." I hear him say through the phone. "Oh uh hey." I say back. "Look Johana we need to talk... can you meet me at the Ice Cream Shop? The one where we um... used to go to?" He asks me. "Uh sure." I say back "Okay meet me there in 30 minutes... please." He says and hangs up. The first thing that popped in my head is that he's going to ask me to leave him alone. I run to my room and take a quick shower, I change into my outfit (outfit above) and put on some make up I leave my hair down since it looks pretty and head out the door. I got in my car and drove to our ice cream shop. I turned on the radio and jammed out to Fifth Harmony.

Once I got there I went in and saw him in our favorite booth. He was on his phone probably, playing his game Five Nights At Freddys. I smile to myself. I head over to him and just stand there till he notices me.

"Oh hey sorry I was playing Fiv-" I know what he's going to say so I cut him off short. "Five Nights At Freddys, I know." I say to him with a smile on my lips. He looks at me with his huge brown eyes and smiles. "You remember." He says not breaking eye contact.
"Yeah, How can I forget?" I say with a small smile. He smiles but it soon fades. "Sit down Johana. We need to clear some things out..." Great. I sit down and look down at the floor tears threatened to leave my eyes.

"Look Johana, What you did last night wasnt necessary... You didnt need to do all of that... I know you still love me, Richard has always told me... its just that..." He says and lets out a long sigh. "Its just that... you hurt me alot.. but I still love you. You were my first everything you know that. But I cant let Kristen down like this. Im getting married in 1 week. Im sorry but I just can't forget what you did." At this point his eyes were glistening with tears and I was always crying. He stands up to leave but I pull him back. I look at him straight in the eyes and kiss him.

~~~

Sorry its short guys, this is just a filler chapter for what happens next😉 stay tuned lovlies 💙. Btw should I do Joels POV? Comment 😊 Also Im doing a small contest, I dont really like the story cover. So if you guys can make a cover for this story that'll be great. Also the winner wins a part in this story 😄 and you get to chose who you want to be ☺ well that's it guys love you all ❤

-PrimeKealy