|Five|

Johanas POV

I kissed him. And he kissed back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist. We still had that connection from when we first started dating. Eventually he pulled back and left the store. It took me a few seconds to realize what just happened until I decided to run after him. I immediately ran out the door and to the parking lots. I saw him stand there by his car and with his hand on his lips. I ran to him quietly. Once I got there I wrapped my arms around his waist, he grabbed my hands and Took them off of him.

"Please don't leave me Joel." Is all I can say to him. He turns around and looks me in the eyes once more. "Im sorry." Is all he says before getting inside his car and driving off.

Flashback

We have been dating for almost 9 months when I got the call. It was the best thing that could ever happen to me. I was going on tour with the one and only Demi Lavato. She wanted me to open her shows and I felt more than honored. I quickly got out my phone to call Joel.

Ring. Ring. Ring

"Hey amor whats up?" He asks me through the phone.
"Omg baby guess what!" I say to him. Excitement in my voice.
"What happened?" He asks eagerly.
"Babe... Im going on tour with DEMI LAVATO!!" I practically yell.
"Congrats babe..." Is all he says.
"What's wrong babe? You're not happy for me?" I ask him.
"Well it's just that Imma miss you so much." You can hear the sadness in his voice.
"Amor I won't be gone for long... just 8 months... I promise to call you every day." I say trying to convince him.
"Alright my queen, if that makes you happy, I got to go Im in the studio, I'll go over later. I love you." He says and clicks.

Why is he not happy for me?

End of flashback

I head to my car and get in. Once I'm inside I turn on the radio and our song comes on. Tan Facil. The song he sang to me when he asked me out. I turn off the radio and drive home.

Joels POV

She kissed me.
And I kissed back.
She's all I've been thinking about for the past year. But what she did was just hurtful for me. I want to forgive her so bad. But I can't. I already proposed to Kristen. I can't just leave her like that. Our wedding is in one week. I know it's to soon but... she's really eager to marry me. I don't know why, it dosent seem like she even cares about me. Once Im home I see an unfamiliar car in my drive way. That's weird. I park and get off the car, I head to the doorway when I hear screaming... I quickly unlock the door and open it and head up the stairs to mine and Kristens bedroom.
When I open the door I cant believe what I see...

                          ~~~

Shoot what does Joel see 😱 stay tuned to find out 😉
Love you pumpkins 💖
                -PrimeKealy