Discover

Chris sat at the bar, tears at the edge of his eyes. He couldn't believe what had just happened, he never wanted it to get this far. He loves Robyn with all his heart, he cant believe temptation got the best of him.
Sighing loudly, he took a sip of Henny. "She's really out my life" he whispered softly. He placed his hands over his face, trying to fight the tears ready to fall.
"Um.. Excuse me" a small faminine voice spoke. Chris put his hands down, and looked. He saw this was in fact, the Bartender.
"I can't help but see that you seem upset. I have nothing else to do, may I ask what happened?" She said kindly. Chris then looked down, he was ashamed of his actions, but maybe a female perspective can help.

"I fucked up big time.. I cheated on the love of my life. I know it sounds wrong but she doesn't understand how much I need her. I've been calling her non-stop. She never answers. A part of me know I fucked up, but I just don't get how she could throw all the love, Chemistry, and great times away. But, I know if I saw another nigga making her smile and laugh, I would break down inside. I just don't know what to do" Chris stated. He was frustrated, not with her but himself. Robyn was his everything and now she probably hates him.

"It seems like you're a good guy, don't give up. Keep fighting. If she won't answer your calls go to her, just make sure you don't fuck up again" the bartender stated. Chris nodded.

"I won't. I can't sleep, can't eat, shit, I can barely breathe with out her. I love her"
"Go show her" she said with a smile. He nodded. Swallowed the rest of his drink, tipped the lady and left.

--

He was speeding down the highway. He knew it was a possibility she wouldn't answer the door. He didn't care, he wanted her to know that he was truly sorry, he missed his Baby.
He knocked on the door and no one answered. He see her car is out front so he knows that she's home. He knocked harder but the door slowly opened. It was quite strange for her door to be unlocked. He walked in and saw Robyn. She was in the corner of the living room. Sobbing terribly. It broke his heart, he knew he has caused this. He walked over to her, got down and grabbed her. He wrapped her in his arms and she laid their. As soon as he made contact with her, she began crying harder.

"H-how could you do this to me Christopher! To me! You said you loved me, I'm in love with you. Why would you h-hurt me? Am I not good enough?" She began shaking her head, crying uncontrollably. Chris began crying himself. He never seen her like this.
"I didn't want to hurt you I promise. You're my everything. I love you Robyn. I'm serious. I'm stupid, I know you hate me baby, but please. I can't live without you. I can't breathe, sleep, eat. Without you I am truly lost. I fucked that up I know. But baby please, let me fix this. I'm hurting because you're hurting. D-do you know how hard it is to see a women so powerful and beautiful such as yourself to be so torn and broken? A-and to think I'm the cause of this. Just baby I-i can't" his voice cracked as he spoke. The words he spoke really coming from the heart.

"Christopher it hurts. Bad. I can't go through this. I love you but you're no good for me. I-I-" she couldn't even finish her sentence. She cried, he held her tighter. Crying with her. Both of them cried in silence, all the emotion, hurt, anger came out.

"Let me breathe again.....
I discover, I love her oh I got to get her back"

--
So I always get ideas when I listen to music so I thought, why not make short stories ! I hope you like, this will be updated frequently. Comment your thoughts,
+5 comments
+5 votes
For the next update.

#Nizzy#
XOXO