Holy Angel

"AY' wasup Breezy" Pusha T walked into the studio. They had a private studio session. Chris wanted to record a very personal song. Of course his girl Robyn was there. He was going to share a part of him that no one, not even his fans knew about, well yet.

"Was' good T" Chris gave him an handshake.
"How you doing Rih" Pusha stated, "I'm good, what about you?" Robyn replied with a smile.
"I'm good" he responded.

"Ight you ready?" Chris said. "Fo'sho" Chris nodded and then went into the studio booth. He placed the headphones on, and Pusha played the track.
"If these walls could speak, I wouldn't have to make believe you're here. Holy angel stop the fire that burns in me. I need to save you 'cause I'm scared of me" Chris began singing. This song has so much emotion and truth behind it, it brought him to days when he struggled.

|| Christopher at age 8.
1997
Tappahannock, VA ; 8:03 PM ||

His house was filled with all of his family. Cousins, uncles, even his grandmother lived in that house.  You would think if all those people lived there, it would be quite spacious. Wrong. This was an ordinary household in the country, more importantly in the hood. Yes small ole Tappahannock wasn't the best place to live, but bills had to be paid. Money had to be made.
Chris had to use the bathroom. He was suppose to be sleep. After 7:30 he was not allowed to leave his bedroom. He never knew why. All of his family would be up, he could hear them. Normally he'll pee in an old rusty pot. But at this time, the pot was now full. Not to mention the loud growl that came from his stomach. The only meal he had was from lunch. He was use to not having dinner, they couldn't eat all meals everyday. He just kept his mouth shut and waited until he got to school.
He had to pee extremely bad. Once he walked out into  the hallway, he sees his mom. Gripped up in the corner. His step dad screaming viciously at her. He look to his right, he sees his uncle playing in some type of white substance. He then regretted leaving the bedroom. But now that he sees his mom in danger, he had to go help.

"Let's go of my mommy! Let her go!" His little voice screeched. He ran to his step dad and began hitting him. Anywhere he could get his hands on. "C-Christopher! Go to bed" his mom yelled. She had tears coming out of her eyes. His step dad then gripped him back up and threw him back in the bedroom. He sat there crying silently yo himself as he hear bottles being throw, curse words being yelled, and the cries from his mother.

"Stomach growling but I kept my fucking mouth closed" Chris finished his first verse, his face red, his body shooken up, tears peeked at the corners of his eyes. Robyn felt his pain, through his words, his emotion. She was ready to cry herself. She ran into the booth, grabbed Chris and kissed him so passionately. He kissed her back of course. She grabbed his hand and brought him out of the booth. Pusha was sitting there thinking about his lyrics. He couldn't believe Chris had a similar background and yet he remains so positive.

Robyn sat on Chris' lap. Tears streamed down his face ever so slowly.
"You're my Angel" he whispered in her ear.

Hey! I hoped you enjoyed.
+5 votes
+5 comments
#Nizzy#
XOXO