Secret Love Song

Robyn now sat at the wedding ceremony. Front row, just as she promised Christopher. Was it wrong for her to be applauding the man she loved getting married? She was emotionally unstable. The countless nights, sneaking in and out of places, falling for someone she can't have. It hurt her, but she knew from the beginning she couldn't be with him. Every time she sees him she dies a little more. Every hour spent with each other was so perfect. It was like she was made for him, and only him. But at this moment, none of that will matter. He would be married, and a lucky women will  get the advantaged of being Mrs. Brown.
To say that she was disconsolate was a total understatement. It was like  he ripped her heart out, threw it on the ground and stepped on it so viciously. But no emotion showed, she seemed happy as ever, that's what she wanted everyone to believe. That she was genially happy for him.
What was ever worst was, her boyfriend accompanied her. He had no idea that her love for him had died and traveled on to another. Being with Christopher would be too risky, her boyfriend was safe. He was normal, boring as many would say. With Christopher being an entertainer, he was risky. At any given moment he could switch up on her. Was she happy? No, but she was safe.
Christopher then walked out. Wearing all white as he said he would. A fresh cut, and black shoes. Robyn was wearing a beautiful red dress. It went so well with her complexion, not to mention her beautiful red lipstick that matched the dress. Honestly in her head, she thought that her and Christopher would look perfect together.
Chris couldn't help but notice how beautiful Robyn looked. He always called her Rihanna, her middle name. His heart honestly belonged to her, but he couldn't ruin her relationship. He seemed like a great guy and it frustrated Chris that he was in love with someone's baby.
As he observed Robyn he made eye contact. He flashed her a smile before she quickly exited the room. Chris was utterly confused, then suddenly, the music started and the bridesmaids and groomsmen began walking down. He had to face forward and take his mind off of Robyn, he couldn't. He tried so hard to look happy as his bride began to walked down the isle. A smile forming on her face, the look of worry still in Chris eyes but replaced with a small smile.
The pastor began to speak, Chris stopped him, "listen I'm sorry but I can't do this. You're a wonderful girl, but I can't lie, I won't live a lie. I'm sorry" with that, Chris ran out of the room. The people who were close to him smiled, knowing he was going to get his girl.
He ran out and saw Robyn crying on the church steps.
"Rihanna" he said softly, touching her shoulder.
"Maurice what are you doing? Go! Go marry the one you want to be with" she sobbed.
"I can't do that" he stated.
"Why not??! It's your wedding day! She's waiting j-"
"I can't do that because you know she's not the one I want to be with Rihanna!. I love you! You know this. I can't live a lie I just can't. I want to be yours. I want to scream it from the rooftops. I don't want us to be a secret anymore" he responded, standing in front of Robyn. She lifted up her head, eyes are red and puffy and to Chris, she was still the most beautiful thing In the world.
"We can't be like that Maurice. You know this isn't right" tears rolled down slowly.
"Yes we can. I love you. Say the words and this whole thing is over" he pleaded. He looked at her with glossy eyes.
"I'll answer that for you" the bride came out with the wedding dress in her hands, tears falling. "Do it. You have a good man, here, I believe this is for you" she smiled slightly giving the dress to Robyn. She softly said thank you and the bride nodded. She looked back at Chris, Chris kissed her passionately.

".. I wish that it could be like that, why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours"

Please comment and vote, but mostly comments are appreciated. I want to know your feedback, weather or not I should stop or continue. That's all I ask,
TYSM
+5 votes
+5 comments
For next update.
#Nizzy#
XOXO