Chap.1

Melody pov

I sat in my room staring aimlessly at my ring in my left hand, a gold stripe shined on the inside and silver engulfed the outside, and on the top was a silver clam and with black pearl in the center. and in the other hand I twirled my dagger of silver.

Decorating the handle strips of black leather wrapped itself around the thin piece of metal leading to the and tail of the dagger which curved into a shining hook. The crossgaurd shined brightly with rubies in the eyes of crocodiles whose tails descended into the twilight handle.

I moved my auburn hair out of my crystal aqua blue eyes as the beads on the other side of my head fell down my pail shoulder and drapes over my white loose blouse which stood above my midnight colored trousers. I sat on my untidy wood bed in my also terribly messy room with my dark brown boots kicked off to the side.

I heard the sea crashing onto the sand like a herd of horses running in a clear field into the orange and scarlet sunset. The calming rock of the ship put me at peace.

 I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by the distinctive sound of someone falling down the stairs and falling flat on their face. I had heard it way too many times. I walk out of my room and into the hallway looking around to find nothing until I hear a moan of pain, and so I look down at a short chubby pirate spread out on the floor flat on his face. I chuckled at the way he looked and helped him up to his feet.

He wore a red hat and a blue and white striped shirt that was to small for him, and a darker shade of blue  on his shorts. He was also wearing brown sandals.

"Oh thank you miss melody. Your the kindest one on this ship." Smee said with a smile. "Oh it was nothing. are you alright?" I asked with concern. Smee just smiled and nodded. "Oh and also miss the Captain wants to see you right away!" As he said this he scooted behind me and grabbed my shoes from behind the door.

I looked at him curiously as he gestured me to put them  on, I sighed and sat down on the staircase that led to the upper deck. As i stood up I almost fell over just to find Smee pushing my up the stairs. "Alright Smee I'm goin calm down." I said, quit angry at the way he hurried me to see my father.He let go as soon as these words escaped my mouth. "S-SSorry miss, but the captain looked to be in a foul mood this morning." " really how could anyone be so angry on such a fine day?" I asked looking over my shoulder as I slowly clime the rickety old staircase careful not to step on any week spots. " Oh your father has his way of finding something to get Angry at." Smee said with a slight chuckle in his words.

We finally reached the top. As i looked around the deck I saw no one, but then THUMP. My dad and the rest of the crew jumped down from the crows nest, sliding down on old wet ropes that had been cut loose from our last battle with Peter Pan. "Ahoy there lass, happy birthday!"