3.

Dedicated to malumftperrie thanks for reading+voting+commenting!

P.S I'm trying to dedicated a chapter to everyone I see reading!!

Enjoy~

Perrie pov

Nervous. Excited. Nervous again. That's what I was feeling at this moment! School was ending in a couple minutes and I am nervous to go to my first 'sex lesson' with Zayn. I'm just wondering how I'll do to be honest. What if he think I'm bad at doing it?

"Hey."I met up with Jade once the bell rang. "Remember to cover for me if my mam calls! She thinks I'm studying with you today."I reminded her and she nodded before hugging me wishing me good luck which I giggled at. I ran to my locker to put my books away then waited by the janitors room for Zayn.

"Hey you ready?"He asked standing in front of me. I nodded then he lead outside to a black motorcycle.

"Wow you have a motorcycle?"I asked as he handed me a helmet.

"Yeah. Ever rode one before?"

"Nope."He sat down and I sat down behind him. I put my arms around his waist and held tight like I saw in movies. Soon Zayn rode down the road making me hold on tighter a bit afraid. I had my eyes shut the entire time because I was afraid to look. When we stopped Zayn chuckled.

"You can let me go now."He laughed and I let go then got off. We were at his house which was huge! Zayn lead me in and this place was beautiful! It looked like one of those house you would see on tv! It was perfect!

"We can head up to my room. My family shouldn't be home till an hour."Zayn said and I nodded. We went up the stairs and by the time we got all he way up I was gasping for air. No wonder I'm failing gym haha...

"Y-You do this everyday?"I heavily breathed and Zayn chuckled. He opened his bedroom door and put his stuff away. I looked around not knowing what to do...

"So where do we start? Just jump into it or..."I asked unbuttoning my shirt. He widened his eyes and bit his lip. Something told me I was doing this all wrong...

"Don't get too crazy Perrie. You see my 'sex lessons' have steps. First you have to get good at kissing and making it heated."He told me and I felt embarrassed! I quickly bottomed up my shirt again and fixed up myself.

"Now just hold still."He told me while leaning in closer. My eyes stared at his lips as they got closer to mine. Once I felt his lips brush against mine our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my arms against Zayn's neck bringing him closer to me as he held onto my waist.

"You're not a bad kisser."He complimented me and I blushed.

"You're not that bad either."I said biting my lip. He leaned in once more reconnecting his lips with mine. Zayn brought me down to his bed and sat me down as he continued. He slid his lip on my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I opened as both our tongues fought for dominance. I let out a small moan as he bit on my lip. We broke about gasping for air.

"You're better than I expected."He told me and I smiled. That's good to hear I think...

"Zayn."I laughed. "Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I've never kissed or made out with a guy before."I told him and he chuckled.

"Sorry it's just I forgot how it was to be a virgin."He chuckled and I giggled. He looked into my eyes while I stared into his.

"M-Maybe we should try that again."Zayn stuttered and I giggled. He leaned in and gently laid me down on his bed kissing me slowly but I loved it. This soft side of Zayn was making me view him differently. I used to see him as a jerk who got into girls pants but really he's just...woah.

I moaned as Zayn pecked my neck and nibbling it up and down. Wow this is what it felt like. I've never gotten this far with a guy because I used to stop it. Now that I know how it felt like I should've of never stopped them...

Zayn then kissed up my neck reattaching his lips with mine as they moved in perfect sync. I brought my hands behind his head lightly pulling on his soft hair. He moaned as I bit his lip making me feel accomplished. Zayn pecked my lips once more as I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. Maybe this won't be that bad...

----

"I'll see you tomorrow for the next step of your lesson."Zayn told me as we stood in front of Jade's house. I bit my lip and smiled at him trying to flirt.

"And what might that be?"I asked and playfully pulled on his coat. He chuckled and kissed my lips as I closed my eyes. Once he broke apart I smiled.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."He joked and I giggled. We said our goodbyes as I headed into Jade's house.

"How was it?"All 3 girls sat staring at me with smiles on their faces. They sat in front of the window and I laughed.

"You guys saw?"I giggled and they laughed then stood up. They then asked me a bunch of questions about what happened in my 'sex lesson'. Although all I did today was learn how to make things heated the girls were happy for me. We sat on Jades bed discussing it all night when I got a text...

Zayn: Had a good time today ;) meet me at the same place tomorrow after school for step 2 xx Zayn

I smiled to myself as I read over the text about a million times. Now I look forward to tomorrow...

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm so thankful for all the reads+votes+comments I've been getting lately! Thank you all who've done so!