1.

Perrie pov

"Morning Perrie."Mam said handing me my morning coffee. I thanked her and took a sip before I heard a car beep outside. Oh my friends were here!

"The girls are here! I'll see you later mam love you!"I kissed her cheek and ran out the door. My 3 best friends Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Jade sat in the white convertible waiting for me. They picked me up every morning with Leigh driving since it was her car.

"Hey Pezz!"Jade greeted me as I jumped into the car. We made our way into school and I put my sunglasses on as we walked in. You see there are many groups in the school and I happen to be in the popular one. Jade, Leigh, Jesy, and I are couple popular girls that many other girls adore. I don't mind being popular because I basically get everything I want! From people doing my homework to writing me a pass to get out of gym. Okay I feel like I'm bragging too much now...

"So Niall and I did it yesterday and the rumors are true! He's really good in bed!"Jesy said as she closed her locker.

"Harry too! Man I think he's the best I've ever done!"Jade said biting her lip.

"But guys Liam is so good in bed! No guy ever made me feel the way he did!"Leigh said. The girls argued about who was better in bed as I rolled my eyes.

You see...people see us as the populars, and the girls who sleep with every guy in the school! Constantly I hear the girls stories on their sex lives wondering how it really is to have sex. I've never had sex in my life...surprising right? Everyone thinks I slept with guys too, but really I haven't! Guys always make up stories saying they slept with me which keeps my reputation going, but really I'm a virgin. The girls know and keep it a secret, but always tell me to just sleep with any guy because they all want to sleep with me. We walked into the bathroom and I went into a stall to change while the girls talked about their sex lives. 

You see I think a reason why I'm still a virgin is because my parents are really religious and are against sex before marriage which rubbed off on me. I've been telling myself that's the reason why I'm saving myself but I know that's not. Also since my parents are really religious I have to change into my real clothes at school. When I leave the house I look like a covered up virgin, but when I change at school jeez I would be grounded for life if my parents ever saw me. I always make sure to change back when I go back home though.

I walked out of the stall in my black crop top with high waisted blue shorts. Jade handed me my knee high black boots from my bag and I slipped them on. Next I wrapped a red and black flannel around my waist which completed the look.

 Next I wrapped a red and black flannel around my waist which completed the look

"You went from virgin to suck my pussy quick!"Jesy joked and I rolled my eyes. I put my black sunglasses back on as we walked out the door. I felt stares but just smirked as we walked to class.