Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry Super short, but TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! Woo, I hope you like this one, By the way I'm still looking for someone to be Madison's girlfriend, and Vinny's ex. xoxo(:

"Kalen." Vinny yelled from down the hall.

"Hurry up." I yelled back impatient to eat lunch.

"Skip breakfast again?" Vinny caught up and threw his hand around my waist.

"Yes actually." I admitted grabbing a lunch tray. " I was up late studying, oh by the way I have your notes."

We found a table towards the back of the room. I grabbed the notes and stuck them inside his backpack along with the love note.

"I'm so excitted to go work for your dad today." I admitted stuffing my face with food.

"The good news is I'll be there with you for two hours." He said solving the problem that I was facing. I was scared that I would never see Vinny if I worked for 3 hours everyday after school, but if he was going to be working there for two hours of the day that would be great.

"Eww! your gonna be there." I sarcastically said gaining a smirk from him and a kick in the knee.

"Eww! Why would my dad give her a job?" Vinny retorted as I kicked him in the knee back.

"Vin?" I asked seriously. Something had been bugging me all day.

"Ya?" He asked taking a bite of spaghetti.

"Does it ever bother you that neither of us really have any other friends?" I asked and waited for him to finish his bite of spaghetti. "I mean we sit alone at lunch, and basically don't hangout with anyone but each other." I rambled on. "Don't you ever want guy friends?" I asked another question as Vinny swallowed.

"If you want friends, make friends." Vinny said supplying all of my questions with answers. Maybe I will make friends.

"Well what about you?" I asked

"I have friends." He said taking another bite.

"Exuse me can I talk to you two in my office?" A voice said from behind me making me shiver. I didn't even have to turn around, I knew who it was just by looking in Vinny's eyes. The Vice Principal

"Ya sure." I said remembering that we had done nothing wrong.

We follwed her into her office and she shut the door behind us.

"I have two things to discuss with you both." She said picking up her coffee. I smirked trying to lighten up the atmosphere. "First, I want to talk about Public Display of Affection." I squeezed my eyes, now that I was guilty of. "Some students have complained about you two kissing in the hall, it needs to stop, or else." She said leaving us both speechless. Or else, is only a word adults use when they don't actually have a punishment.

"It will stop." Vinny assured her.

"Or else what?" I asked curiously

"Or else, you will be punished, but for now you both have two hours of detention." She said setting her coffee on the table.

"Today?" My heart dropped at the thought of today not being my first day of work.

"Yes." She said flatly.

"Can it be tomorrow, please?" I begged and Vinny nodded along nervously.

"Well Ok." She showed a hint of empathy.

"Thank you, it won't happen again I promise." I smiled and then remembered that she said there were two things she needed to discuss. "What's the second thing?"