I'll Always Be Your Angel -[ON HOLD]-

Please vote nd comment if I shud continue this story(: I promise it will get better.

Not saying my story is so great or anything but i would really appreciate it if you guys didn't copy my story idea((: thanks

_______________________________

*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*†‡*

≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈∞≈

Keith's POV:

I hate that I let her become my everything before. I was pathetic; because when she left I had nothing... became nothing. I fell in love with her.

I guess when she said she loved me it meant for only that day, because the next day she breaks up with me and moved on with my best friend. But who gives a shit now; I am over whores like Holly.

I guess that's what I do.

I turn off my feelings, and ignore everything. Block out my emotions. I was used to people leaving me.

 I stare up at the sky, it was 5:30am and i still haven't slept. I sit up and look around, not the greatest view but it was what I needed when i wanted time for myself.

I spent a lot of time up on this roof. Thinking, drinking, writing, and sometimes just laying down staring up at the sky zoning out.

I lived in a crappy apartment building. It sucked, but at least I could call it a place as my own.

 I chug down what's left of my beer and throw it to the side. I get up and walk near the edge of the roof, and look around.

I don't know how many times I've thought about jumping, I don't know what but something has always stopped me.

As I see the sun starting to rise, I feel dread knowing I have to go to school again. Every day is the same old stupid routine in this freakin' small town. I am just sick of it.

I am starting senior year today, and I hope I don't see Holly. The summer was pretty much hell going through a lot of stuff, including her drama.

My older sister who was supposed to be my parent/guardian ditched me to travel with her boyfriend. So now here I am, a 17 year old, completely alone.

i try to act like im okay with it, but deep down i kind of want someone there for me. maybe even love me. but no, i had no one, and nothing really worth living for...... whoa, I sound issued and pathetic. i hate thinkin like this, but i hate bein alone in my own world.

I gave a deep sigh as I made my way down onto my balcony, and inside my apartment. My apartment was small, but it was still pretty chill. i had everything i needed. I wasnt really the messy type.

i entered my room, and checked my phone.

3 missed calls. 7 unread text messages. Two calls from Jesse, one from Ryan. the texts were from them also, and my other friend Esly.

i ignored it all, and threw my phone on my twin size mattress.

i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then i looked in the mirror. the lack of sleep was noticeable. i had messy light brown hair and my blue eyes were cold and blank. i haven't shaved so there was a bit of stubble on my face. It was never really sunny in this town, but i still had a light tan.

i took a quick shower and shaved my face. Then got ready for school. one of the many places known as hell.

I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a dark grey hoodie.

School started at 8:00. right now it was 7:30 so I decided to leave.

I grabbed my keys for my motorcycle and headed out. As I closed my apartment door, I could hear rustling next door, I walked slowly by and peeked in.

There were boxes everywhere , I guess someone finally moved in. There were a lot of vacant apartments and I didn't really have that many neighbors.

 So it was kind of weird that out of all the empty apartments they chose the one right next to mine.

There was probably about 20 other vacant apartments, I lived on the third floor and there was only one other person who lives on this floor other than me, she was an old lady. But I guess there was a new neighbor now.

As I was looking inside there was no sign of movement so I just started walking away.

 "BAMM!!!............"

 There was a loud sound as if something fell; coming from the apartment I was just peeking inside of. I stopped walking then hesitated to go check it out or not. I decided just to look and see if everything was okay.

I turned around and walked to the open door and looked inside the room again, but this time I saw a girl inside. She was wearing white skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt. Her back was to me and she was trying to pick up a box that looked heavy.

 I wonder why she was unpacking by herself, and especially why she left her apartment door wide open.

She kind of looked like she needed help; I knocked on the open door. "Um, I heard you drop something do you need help or something?" I leaned against the door frame.

 She stopped trying to move the box and turned around. At the sight of her, my heart stopped as did my breathing. She was around my age, and she was beautiful. Breath taking.

She was 5 9, and was thin and had curves, she had a light tan and long wavy golden brown hair, and long eye lashes framing her bright brown hazel eyes, almost gold. A cute small straight nose. She looked innocent but you could tell she has been through some things.

 She had a light glow to her, almost as if she were lighting up the space around her. She smiled when she saw me, and I let out a breath, and couldn't help smile back.

 "oh....you could help me just move the boxes out of the way. i am just going to unpack after school. you live next door, right?" she said. She had soft pink full lips. Her voice was sweet and soft, but you could see her confidence and boldness in her eyes.

It kind of made me feel warm and breathless .

 "yeah, right next door. So what school are you going to?" i asked, i made my way inside. I picked up a box then looked at her.

 "I am attending Rivalee High School, i am starting as a senior." she answered, then pointed where she wanted for me to put the box. i felt my heart beat quicken knowing we were going to the same school and i would be able to talk to her some more.

I put down the box then got more and just put then where she told me. I did it quietly just listening to her telling me where they went. She seemed to have me mesmerized. i just let my guard down and let myself feel whatever emotion i felt.

 and i felt, this warmth, as if i was starting to care for her.

 i could tell i was going to get heart broken by this girl one day. So, my heart better be prepared. but maybe this feeling was the reason i should just keep my guard up and not let her in.

She was just too perfect almost angel looking , it was hard not being attracted to her ..................

_______________________________________________________

 okay so i started this new story. its my second one, but I'm still on the process of writing my first one.

 please please please show the support and vote.on both stories. and please comment(((:do you guys have any suggestions on who the characters could be? PM me or comment.