I'm The Only One Who Can Touch You

Derek's pov
I stumbled into my loft, my lips locked with with Stlies. He was licking into my mouth and his legs wrapped around my waist as we crashed into the living room. I knocked over a lamp and I laughed with Stiles at how cliche this was. He pulled at my hair and moaned at that kissing him harder. Knowingly bruising his lips, as we finally reached my room I ripped off Stiles' clothing along with mine and pushed him into the wall."Oh god Derek" Stiles said gripping at my neck. "Don't tease" he says but it was to late.

I had him where I wanted him. Against the wall and completely vulnerable."Oh Stiles, you don't know the things you do to me." I said as I leaned in to smell his neck. Absolutely loving how he smelled like me. Suddenly I felt his long fingers latch on to my shoulders and shove me back onto the bed and he traced his wicked fingers down my abs.

Stiles' pov"Now you're in my control, you'll do what I want" I commanded, knowing how much that turned on Derek

Stiles' pov
"Now you're in my control, you'll do what I want" I commanded, knowing how much that turned on Derek. But Derek quickly turned me around laying on me kissing me heavily. I felt myself getting drunk off of him. And I loved it. His coarse fingers mapping my skin and tattoos and I did the same to him. I slowly pulled off his black boxers and I leant up and kissed him pulling on his bottom lip. As I did I sank myself on him."Oh my god! Stiles" Derek howled as his eyes rolled back into his head. I began to slowly rise and fall as Derek let out another howl. This Derek was different than last time. The first time we had sex was for mating purposes. He showed me how gentle he could be and the love he had for me. Now we fucked. Fast and dirty but with overpowering love as he grasped my hips and brought me up and down as I rode him. I loved how I saw his eyes bleed red when I did certain things to him. How the more he howled, the shaper his fangs got, my dick in turn got harder.

 How the more he howled, the shaper his fangs got, my dick in turn got harder

I leant down kissing and biting his neck knowing how much he loved that. I know it's out of nowhere but I want to indulge in my kinks with Derek. For instance vocalization, check. My oral fixation is it to good use but there's another kink a dark and dirty one that just slips out sometimes.

"Daddy!" I cried as Derek thrusted up as I slammed myself down. I saw Derek stare up at me in shock but also lust. "I'm sorry did you not like it, Daddy?" I said stopping  my bounces and stared lovingly into his eyes. Derek grabbed my face and slammed our lips together. "Did Daddy tell you to stop?" Derek said his Alpha tone coming out to play."No! I'm Sorry Daddy I'll be good!" I said bowing my head low. "Good now continue babyboy" Derek said thrusting up and down. We continued to do so until I could barley feel my legs and Derek laced our fingers together to help us continue.

One particular hard thrust had me seeing white and I screamed

One particular hard thrust had me seeing white and I screamed. Honestly screamed as I came but not only that Derek full on shot up in bed eyes bleeding red looked to the sky and howled. I collapsed on the bed as Derek dragged me close to him and inhaled deeply, a rumbling in his chest giving away his joy.