No!

Derek's pov•
I walked down the stairs completely aware of my mates... 'condition'. Well what can I say I'm a hardcore tease. Stiles followed after me, his boner tenting his tight pants. I snickered pulling him close to my side.

"Derek" Theo breathed. "What? What's wrong?" I said as Theo looked scared shitless. "There's an FBI agent in town looking for you! Your face is everywhere! We need to do something and do something fast!" Theo said and as if on cue there was banging in the door.

"Derek Hale! Come out here with your hands in the air!" A deep voice boomed. "Fuck" I said grabbing Stiles and signaling for Scott, Isaac and Jackson to follow. I opened a door and shoved my pack down the door. I grabbed Stiles and kissed him. Softly and for a while. When I broke apart inhaled into his soft hair and locked the door.

"Derek!" Stiles shouted. I felt my heart break as I walked towards the door.

•Stiles' pov•"Derek!" I shouted

•Stiles' pov•
"Derek!" I shouted. Banging in the door. Jackson soon pulled me off and tugged me to floor. "Just stop, Stilinski!" He said as his grip tightened. "No! He's up there..alone" I said squirming around. "Look just...you don't think I'm worried that's my Alpha, the guy who saved my life, gave me a life! But you, you're his mate! And he'll always put you first and right now I'm protecting you for him" Jackson said, tears streaming down his face. Then, there was a loud bang upstairs. "Derek!" I howled, 'Wait howled?'. My vision went full red and...

•Derek's pov•I walked towards the door ready

•Derek's pov•
I walked towards the door ready. Ready to give my life, ready to say goodbye, but I'm not. I'm not ready..not at all.