The Beginning

Simone

Hi my names Simone Jinsu, I'm 22 years old. I live in Georgia Atlanta with my boyfriend August who's known for being one of the biggest trap lords in the state. We've always had a thing for each other ever since we were young but up until a few years back they had been just discovered.

Simone: August is that you ? I call hearing the front door being open then closed shortly after.

August: Wassup ?

Simone: I'm hungry and I've missed you ! How was your day? I say, while crawling over to him from the comfortable position I was in on our California king sized bed give him a small peck on the lips.

August: The normal, teddy and them niggas playing around fucking up my shit so I had to set them niggas straight ! What about you ? Why ain't you cook ? A nigga hungry too !

Simone: I've been busy, studying these dam books trying to make sure I past this for my business permit.

I wanted to start my own business maybe start up a hair salon. Anything that made me my own boss.

When dating a drug lord, it's hard not to crave for the respect and excitement you see everyday and wonder what it's like to be in that position.

The boys treat me as a boss cause August told them so, ain't nobody tryna fuck with the boss's girl. Fuck around and get your balls shot off or a finger or two trimmed.

August: Oh yeah, how's dat shit going Baby? He said undressing from his days wear. He wore a plain white T, dark washed Robbin jeans, his all black foams and A simple gold chain around his neck with two gold ring placed on each ring finger.

Simone: Its going great actually I have a lot of confidence that's I'm going to pass this test and finally start my business.

August: Well I'm glad your following through with a goal you've set for yourself baby ! I'm about to take a shower get dress, I wanna take you some where.

He said as he walked in the direction of our bathroom. We lived in a nice spaces loft that had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a well crafted kitchen with a dinning space not to far and a great living room area across from the kitchen.

We decorated our house with a lot of grey and nudish colours that gave a soft but vibrant feeling. Our couches were a creamed white with soft black decorative pillows a companying the white cushions.

I simply nodded and headed to our huge walk in closet looking for something simple but eye catching to wear.

*************************************